T3 Rise of the Machines (1 Viewer)

Giant Lobster

HSC
Anyone see it yet?

I saw it... wasn't THAT good. Quite short. I came out and muttered "dw it was crap :rolleyes:" in the crowd for the next session and some kid said "OMG!! He sad it was crap!"...
I think he was devastated. :p

mmm Kristianna Loken....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nah on Fox8 they got E! News Live 7 all you hear is T3 this, T3 that. Grrrrrr.

Giant Lobster

HSC
Yeh the effects were awesome though, but I like plots.

mild spoilers:

haha I think things TX says during the movie is a few names and the phrases "I like your car" and "I like your gun"... lol. Just like in T2, always the enemy T doesnt say much...

The car chase scene was magnificent i thought. but the physics are kinda unco... how can a truck have enough momentum to plow through several streets worth of street poles and parked cars?! :rolleyes:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
mm watched today

pretty good... better than i expected
especially TX ^^ hahaha

mmm this one had a bit more humour than the last two

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
arnie was the comic relief guy

*takes bullet out of his mouth
"dont do that" :D haha

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
RELAX!

hehe, it was much worse than T2, and not as chilling as T1 (mayb coz this movie had shit all 'chilling' music), but nevertheless I still enjoyed it, especially the whole idea that everything was inevitable anyway.
Dr. Silberman is still an idiot :rolleyes:

Giant Lobster

HSC
yeh... hmm
but the storyline did explain quite alot.
damn, that research facility where they made the first Ts... i so wanna work in a place like that one day. Everything looks so shiny!

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
[The Terminator walks into a strip club to look for clothes]
Terminator: Take off your clothes.
Male Stripper: Talk to the hand bitch.
[The Terminator grabs the stripper's hand and talks to it]
Terminator: Now!

Giant Lobster

HSC
Yeah.... and how their necks can be broken in a similar fashion to that of ppl. hmmm....

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
lol
i cracked up when i saw him, Silberman that is :p
but like seriously, the screenplay must have been about 20 pages
there was fuck all diagloge.
another thing i missed was the cool Terminator fan fair. it only came on during the credits. ahh i love those drums :p
Dr. Peter Silberman: When you're in a traumatic situation, you can see things...impossible things...crazy things...insane things...things that will take years to get over...
*sees arnie with coffin on shoulder* :D

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Terminator: Katherine Brewster? Have you sustained injury?
Kate Brewster: Drop dead you asshole!
Terminator: I am unable to comply.

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster

...I came out and muttered "dw it was crap :rolleyes:" in the crowd for the next session and some kid said "OMG!! He sad it was crap!"...

That was you?!?! :D

The movie is a 7/10 on my scale. Enjoyable, but ruined by "She'll be back..." and "I'm back..." phrases (or variations of them). Those moments were super corny with an extra serving of heavy duty corn. This film will serve as an excellent set up for T4 though.

also, the new john connor sucks. Everyone who thinks that Nick Stahl is a crappy JC is justified in doing so.

He is a poof.

Throughout the film, I was thinking to myself "How, in the name of james cameron, could this feeble excuse for a man become the single most important military leader in the history of the planet?"

The 13 yr old JC was quick thinking, witty, had a really bad potty mouth and was a ruthless bastard who didnt take no sh*t from anyone. The new JC is a effeminate wimp.

Also, you know that part when the vet (whats-her-name Brewster, played by Claire Danes) locks up JC in the cage; how did she recognise him as John Connor of 12 yrs ago?
She says that "...in the middle of 8th grade, something happened and you (John) just dissapeared...".
Also, the JC of 12 yrs ago doesnt look like this new dude in any way. I dont even think they have the same eye colour (tell me if i'm wrong)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Re: T3 Rise of the Machines

Originally posted by monaro-man
Also, you know that part when the vet (whats-her-name Brewster, played by Claire Danes) locks up JC in the cage; how did she recognise him as John Connor of 12 yrs ago?
She says that "...in the middle of 8th grade, something happened and you (John) just dissapeared...".
Also, the JC of 12 yrs ago doesnt look like this new dude in any way. I dont even think they have the same eye colour (tell me if i'm wrong)
FFS...just coz the actors are different doesnt mean the character is meant to be different

needtostudy

reason why it didn't seem as good because its from a different director also adding to the fact arnold looks old, and trying to make jokes which ruins the image of the all tough figure i guess in a way trying to portray him as human, but one thing i have to say is

Tx can terminate me any day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)