System Flow charts suck - too many symbols! (1 Viewer)

B.A.M

Western Sydney - but I'm a north shore girl at hea
I don't know if anyone else is having trouble remembering all the symbols to go with these stupid diagrams but I think they are a waste of time and effort... much like a lot of the theory in this course!

What other things do you think are totally irrelevant leading up to this 3 hour exam - long enough for a small subject!

chris42

HSC
yeah.. well all you hopefully be asked to do is recognise them, which isn't too bad.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
hehe, i remember when i wanted to buy a template. everyone was likke "your so stupid to use a flowchart instead of pseudocode." now whos laughing...

simmmo

i dont know flowcharts, am i in trouble....:D nah i recognise them but cant draw them well...much prefer pseudocode. easier to modify if you want to addd soimething

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by ezzy85
hehe, i remember when i wanted to buy a template. everyone was likke "your so stupid to use a flowchart instead of pseudocode." now whos laughing...
ahhha, we are laughing. >.< aren't we? d0nt mind me 2 hours and a bit till exam kicks in, and nerves are taken place already.
=0\

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
ahhha, we are laughing. >.< aren't we? d0nt mind me 2 hours and a bit till exam kicks in, and nerves are taken place already.
=0\
i think ill be crying after this exam. but then laughing coz its my last.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Since it's too late to learn everything, just know the main, more relevant ones. Like, what are the chances a system nowadays will use punch cards??

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ezzy85
well we still are HAHA :p... im not doing my algorithms in flow chart but i got one so if they ask u to identify a symbol i dont need to use the brain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)