Sympathy to Kelso Students (1 Viewer)

helper

HSC
N/A
Just feel an expression of sympathy needs to go out to any Kelso students, that lost theror major works, unmarked trials and the general disruption due to Kelso burning down last night.

Puts some other peoples problems in perspective.

Danoz The Great

HSC
What happened?

I'm sorry to hear about it, months of work gone in an instant. Was it a deliberate fire? If so, I hope they find the perpetrator.

HSC
my sympathy as well! thats crazy what has happend, what do they do then? estimate trial results? i remember my old school had a policy that unmarked exams never left at school

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what happened? there was a fire?
shit. major works gone. i would be a wreck if that happened... and unmarked trials.. what do they do there?!
sympathy to the students from me also :)

nwatts

HSC
Not to be one of those snooty types, but there are two other threads discussing Kelso High and its recent tragedy.

It is a terrible thing. But three threads? Not sure if they're warranted.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
That is so sad! :eek:
My sympathy goes out to all Kelso people!
How selfish to burn down a school and put students, teahers and families in pain and suffering. :mad:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that is really bad! my heart goes out to them all, how bad would that be to lose major projects and everything? my gosh, that must be awful! so sorry to hear it!

Emma_Jane

HSC
My sympathies to all of the Year 12 kids at Kelso. My worst nightmare would be to lose my major project in such a tragedy like that. I hope that the school and the HSC markers are considerate to the circumstances. Wish that there was more that I could do to help out.

Emma

Tingaling

HSC
I feel sympathy for those students.. as i am an art student.. i'd understand how much work it is people put into their art work!

it is unfair that this has happend, i wouldnt know what to do if my work was distroyed like that.

I HOPE EVERYONE GETS A FAIR MARK ~!! hopefully they kept their diary... for preference...

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Living in bathurst for the last few months I've got to know some of the students that attend Kelso High and despite what has happend the students and staff are remarkably well. I also know the principal of the school as he was DP of my former high school and I take my hat off to him for his strength. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)