Sympathy location marks (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
If i choose to go to UOW i get an extra 3 uai points. do these automatically go through uac or do you need to fill out a form or something?

also, if you are going for an early entry interview what type of questions do they ask?

Thanks

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Tenille said:
If i choose to go to UOW i get an extra 3 uai points. do these automatically go through uac or do you need to fill out a form or something?

also, if you are going for an early entry interview what type of questions do they ask?

Thanks
I'm not sure, but you'd best confirm with UAC..you may need to fill in a form just to be sure, if its anything like that EAS stuff.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i got an extra 4 points when being considered for newcastle, they give them to you automatically

santaslayer

HSC
Tenille said:

Thanks
Tenille, it's automatically registered. I hope you don't need the sympathy marks, I'm sure you can get the UAI required for whatever you want to do. :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Ok, thanks Jess, Ash and Minai.

Santa: the way things are going...

santaslayer

HSC
Tenille: ahahah.:p

The question is whether the regional marks count if your're trying for an internal transfer?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Internal transfer?? please tell me that question is for someone else and you do realise that i am in year 12 :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
i got an extra 4 points when being considered for newcastle, they give them to you automatically
newcastle isn't going to give out the 4 extra points after next year :mad: but fortunately, i'll still get them, so it's ok for me! lol! :)

santaslayer

HSC
Tenille said:
Internal transfer?? please tell me that question is for someone else and you do realise that i am in year 12 :p
Yes, I was asking someone else. :)
Some friend wants to transfer and I can't help her out. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)