Syllabus (1 Viewer)

P h i l i p

does any know if the new syllabus has come out for physics/chemistry/biology. i cant find it on bos...if it hasnt come out, does anyone know when it will? :confused:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
theres a new syllabus coming out? i havent heard anything about that....does it apply for any other subjects?

P h i l i p

well apparently the content of phys/chem/bio has been changed, so there should be an amended one coming out.

oh and im not sure about other subjects

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
content changing doesnt necessarily mean that the syllabus has changed as such.
Ask your teachers/science co-ordinator.
If they/she/he dont know about the changes, then youre in trouble! j/jk

Seriously, the teachers will know about it as they have to teach it or be legally responsible so ask them before panicing and asking here!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
the only thing theyre going to do if they chnage the science syllabii are chopping things out. i doubt that they will be doing any further changes because they just changed them didnt they ?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
if they were going to change it, then theyd have to give notice. so if your in year 11 now, you'd still be under the old syllabus. also think of all those textbooks that need to be re-written :rolleyes:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
lol. yeah think of all the money the book publishers can make... umm... publishers prolly pay BOS to make small changes so they can publish new books without re-writting it completely and make further profits from sales. :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, in yr 10 (and before that), i just assumed the syllabus was some secret document that the teachers had so that they knew what they had to teach us!! lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
uhh unless ur being sarcastic ( which i dont think u are!) then ur an idiot. a syllabus will save ur ass in the HSC and u can ask everyone around here who has already done their HSC or maybe are in the middle of doing and they will say the syllabus is practically a bible in the HSC year

DopeyB

HSC
yeh I guess the syllabus is ur bitch, you need to learn how to be less reliant.....yes that means NOT taking it to sleep with you!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
uhh unless ur being sarcastic ( which i dont think u are!) then ur an idiot. a syllabus will save ur ass in the HSC and u can ask everyone around here who has already done their HSC or maybe are in the middle of doing and they will say the syllabus is practically a bible in the HSC year
You must remember that it is "to each their own" but I have to agree with you on this one sarah! (ie, he sounds like an "idiot"- not calling him one tho...)
meh, who'll be laughing come december with this attitude!
LOL

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ur username just says it all eh, dopey?

actually, good, dont use the syllabus if u think its a bitch...have a nice time figuring it out yourself and get back to us when ur results come in ok?

DopeyB

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
ur username just says it all eh, dopey?

actually, good, dont use the syllabus if u think its a bitch...have a nice time figuring it out yourself and get back to us when ur results come in ok?
hahaha ur a funny one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)