syllabus requirements (1 Viewer)

luba

I can't find the syllabus requirements - the ones that will tell me a play must have blah words, a short story blah words etc. Please don't tell me to look on the BOS website - I already tried numerous unsuccesfull times:(

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
It IS in the syllabus - you should get it from your school; if not go through the English Syllabus and just search for Extension 2 through that (they're silly; they put all the englishes in the same doc which means LOTS of downloading every time you misplace it :( )

What are you doing? (I can remember the limits on some of them..)

Umm... it's 5000 words for a short story or collection of;
50 screens (or was it 40) for a multimedia project
and I'm lost now. :confused:

yeah i've been wondering about this - the guidelines for scripts seem a little vague - 30 mins worth...

if i say i've read it through with appropriate no. of actors, sound effects etc etc - and that took 3o mins to get through - BUT it still turns out to be 50+ pages - is that a problem?!?!

Hehe that's a little confusing.. sorry. Can't really find a whole lot in the syllabus about that. (Also, are u allowed to give character summaries, sound effects lists, music lists etc at the beginning? Any word limit on all that?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)