Syllabus Dot Points (1 Viewer)

香港!

HSC
HiHi!!
I've been doing dot point summaries recently...
and skipped the ones which I haven't got information for..
Has anyone did a complete syllabus dot point summary?
I need someone to tell me the info for all the dot points im missing lol

Any help would be nice thx!

exquisite

blah
HSC
yeah i did one, it was a SLUT big time.. im not giving it out, it took me that long.. you seriously think ill just hand it out???? but yeah i can help you with whatever point you need with.. just ask

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
look in the resources section.. theres heaps of them in there

香港!

HSC
ok if i compile all the dot points im missing together into a document, can u answer each of them and send me bak da info den
lol

香港!

HSC
_muse_ said:
look in the resources section.. theres heaps of them in there
yes there's heaps of them that say it's a syllabus dot point summary but it's actually not lol
it misses info and stuff

exquisite

blah
HSC
香港! said:
ok if i compile all the dot points im missing together into a document, can u answer each of them and send me bak da info den
lol
hahaha geez what do you think this is.. post your main questions up and ill try help; i think i have english + maths to study for before i worry about MY ipt study lol :p

香港!

HSC
^ I think this is a place where I can get some help hehehe

any help would b nice thx

香港!

HSC
I do TPS and Multimedia
i have some missing points for them as well but i'll deal w\ the cores first:p

^___^
HSC
when is the ipt exam??

perhaps i might throw in an odd question or two before then and try and get your brain working

香港!

HSC
... said:
when is the ipt exam??

perhaps i might throw in an odd question or two before then and try and get your brain working
hahaha dunno
some time nxt week i guess..
throw all ya q's at me now!

^___^
HSC
香港! said:
hahaha dunno
some time nxt week i guess..
throw all ya q's at me now!

i'll usually throw in scenario questions i get from uni, so it might not be on track exactly, but the way you tackle it, and analysis it will be very similiar..

i'll also throw in some SQL/database questions if you guys want

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
... said:
when is the ipt exam??

its on the 1st of november

香港!

HSC
... said:
i'll usually throw in scenario questions i get from uni, so it might not be on track exactly, but the way you tackle it, and analysis it will be very similiar..

i'll also throw in some SQL/database questions if you guys want
throw all ya got!!
by the way it would be greatly appreciated if someone would answer those missing dot points of mine -_-

^___^
HSC
Courtesy of MQ's ICS department

1When a company decides to create a website to add e-commerce to their existing retail facilities they have a choice between designing the site in-house or subcontracting (outsourcing) it. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of each option?

2What is videoconferencing? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using it?

3(a)
read the following txt document(yes, rather long)
http://asylumseeker.asylum.netlogistics.biz/qantas.txt

now base on the information, do a SWOT analysis (for ppl that don't know what SWOT analysis is, it is basically a quick overrun of the company's Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats, google it for more information!) and try to back it up with evidence from the document
(b)
What was the weakness part of the SWOT analysis?

more to come;

firstly, i don't want ppl slabbing in 300word essay for each question
what I am really looking for, is how did you come up with this conclusion? (ie your logic)

香港!

HSC
... said:
Courtesy of MQ's ICS department

1When a company decides to create a website to add e-commerce to their existing retail facilities they have a choice between designing the site in-house or subcontracting (outsourcing) it. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of each option?

1. If they design 'in-house', I guess that means they just use their own staff from within their company to design... Then the staff would benefit from the system as they have contributed to it themselves, it is more secure and you can get what you want and know what you're doing. If you give it for another company to do it for you ('outsourcing' I think), then they might not produce what you want, or if they are baddies they can do some nasty things lol
But 'outsourcing' minimises time and costs....

Is dat rite?

^___^
HSC
wtf

only one reply
jebus

HK:
- your point about people outside the company doing the bad things, you can actually expand that a bit more. Even though they are under contract (which technically does not allow them to do any nasty things), but due to the fact you are outsourcing the designing product, chances are you will not get up what you want, but what you need.
Also, you need to take support into consideration. Imagine you are a company in Aust, and your outsource to America, what happens when the site crashes? You will most probably have to wait til the Americans get up in the morning to fix it...
Outsourcing within a company can decrease work morale. If a company slowly but aggressively outsource more and more department, work morale will be real low, and this will cause low productivity.

香港!

HSC
^ hehehe everyone's busy studying their other subjects I guess...
hmm.. I'll remember to include support in the exams:)
But wouldn't this diminishing of "work morale" because of "outsourcing within a company" depend on the workers?
Can't the workers be bludgers and not give a damn about how much outsourcing the company does? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)