syllabus changing (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
when is the business syllabus changing? Is it changing next year like PDHPE and a few others are? I tried to find the info but i cant make sense of what i have found, if its even the right stuff. Just wanna know cos id consider tutoring for business post hsc to make some money (if i do well enough that i can overprice)

aqwerty13402

HSC
i just read somewhere 2028? with the first hsc in 2029 or smth
oooh ok. that would give me time to tutor during my uni course. What's a regular price? Is it like $60? I've seen some for cheaper on here, but on the websites that I found mine off, they were a bit more.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
when is the business syllabus changing? Is it changing next year like PDHPE and a few others are? I tried to find the info but i cant make sense of what i have found, if its even the right stuff. Just wanna know cos id consider tutoring for business post hsc to make some money (if i do well enough that i can overprice)
I know most of new syllabus is being tested in 2027 so I’d assume that’s the case. However NESA posted a whole thing on when stuff is implemented u can search curriculum reform NSW or simm

Pdh is become a science w depth studies I don’t understand 💀💀 it’s called health and movement science LOL

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
oooh ok. that would give me time to tutor during my uni course. What's a regular price? Is it like $60? I've seen some for cheaper on here, but on the websites that I found mine off, they were a bit more.
I think it depends on ur mark and how u can raise ur students mark, maybe start off w 35/40?

aqwerty13402

HSC
:spin: if you get a good mark for business im sure you'd get a bunch of students
thank u hehe. i hope so. Maths Adv and Business will carry my atar. Only 2 subjects that i score well in, and that i like (except finance)

tvmm

HSC
thank u hehe. i hope so. Maths Adv and Business will carry my atar. Only 2 subjects that i score well in, and that i like (except finance)
finance is so horrible its probably the worst topic of business ... :mad2: absolutely clueless in that area (i had to grind all the ratios until it was solidified in my head). im sure you'll do well !!! you can do this and make bank from tutoring :) !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)