Syllabas' at UNI as well (1 Viewer)

Valledor

AJV@UWS_combined law
HSC
i was hoping that each subject comes with a syllabus just like the good old HSC, is this the case?? it wuld make things alot easier if there were!

d_elmo

HSC
you might get a very vague 'syllabus' in your unit outlines.

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
I hope they dont have sillybuses, im still recovering from the mental scarring they have caused :eek:

Angel45

HSC
School_Burger said:
I hope they dont have sillybuses, im still recovering from the mental scarring they have caused :eek:
For my first year law subjects they had seminar guides and detailed unit outlines which gave like "lesson plans" and always included what was to be learnt that lesson (sometimes in dot point) which I always found very handy.

Communication unit outlines have been a lot briefer but each tute/lecture so far has been broken down and an explanation given for the aim of the lecture and or tute.. which can be looked at as a type of syllabus...

L

LaraB

yes you may get detailed "syllubs" type documents but you CANNOT treat it like a high school syllabus - uni subjects are not able to be learnt by looking at a heading or keyword on a syllabus and memorising the key points/'best answer'

unlike high school you actually have to learn things for yourself for th most part lol:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I wish they did, it would make life so much easier! But then it would make me lazy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)