Sydney Town! (1 Viewer)

GuitarLegend06

Brent Young
HSC
Hey Everyone,Am bored and thought i would see who was going to be in Sydney roughly between the 26th November and 3rd of December. I havnt got anything really planned for schoolies and decided to head down to sydney for a week and have some fun, I'm doing photos for some bands at the bridge hotel on the 28th November, which will be a farkin rockin night, so if your interested in finding out more about that night shoot me a pm, but if anyone is keen to meet up and go out and have some fun let me know, always more then happy to meet knew people.-Brent

Misz

HSC
Hey Everyone,Am bored and thought i would see who was going to be in Sydney roughly between the 26th November and 3rd of December. I havnt got anything really planned for schoolies and decided to head down to sydney for a week and have some fun, I'm doing photos for some bands at the bridge hotel on the 28th November, which will be a farkin rockin night, so if your interested in finding out more about that night shoot me a pm, but if anyone is keen to meet up and go out and have some fun let me know, always more then happy to meet knew people.-Brent
Im up for it :pgimmie details ;)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
For sure. It would be my last proper summer holidays for a while. I just want to have heaps of fun these coming summer holidays. i love how it was pissing rain during the holidays.. and then nice beach weather as soon as we got back to school...... >_> + all exams are overrr by november 26, yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)