Sydney Swans 2005 AFL Premiers! (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Hudghton is playing his first match in almost two months, and he will be responsible for marking Hall.

Hall is going to make it his prerogative to run Hudghton up the ground all night.

I am hoping that big Max just doesn't have the match fitness in him to cope with this, and Hall can come over the top of him late in the game.

Realistically, the Saints piss on our team in terms of skill and ability. That's just how it goes.

However, for our ability, we are a better team unit than St Kilda can ever even hope to be.

Like it was said by Smokey_22, Sydney can't be satisfied with tying up the ball and hoping for a last quarter burst. They tried this earlier in the year against St Kilda and got pummelled by 50.

It's up to the Swans to take the initiative, utilise the run of Kennelly and Barry, pump the ball into the forward line long and direct from halfback through Kennelly, Williams and Ablett, and give Hall, Davis, O'Loughlin and O'Keefe as much time as possible.

Even though the Swannies have named Davis in the centre and Williams in the forward line, I doubt it will happen. Willo might be injured with his double cork, but he would do ANYTHING to win this match. I expect to see him in the middle, with Davis teaming up with O'Loughlin in the forward line.

My heart says Swans, but my head says Saints. I hope the heart wins out!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
put $10
EITHER TEAM UNDER 15.5 PTS at $3.25

Bloody great bet. I think it's very safe. I felt like going with sydney under 19 but then reconsidered. If either team wins, it'll be close.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Amazing start. St Kilda planned to have a massive start but have played shit. 9 of the last inside 50's belong to the swans. Pitty hall has been playing crap

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm dizzy from excitement.
That quarter really needed to be another 3 mins longer. I think swans would have equalised.
7 points in it only.
Great fucking game, whoever wins.
Let's just hope swans will win this.
My bet is also looking good. $32.50 winnings here I come *crosses fingers to not jinx it*

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
oooo yeah go the swans, hall, o loughlin, o keefe. all gold

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Now I need st kilda to score a few :( I want to win the $ I bet. But swans are winning by a million points

otay

HSC
swannies by 33 points. This is insane!!!!!!! Go swannies. Hall might be out next week though

vwola

HSC
wooooot!!!!

go swans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're gonna win the premiership this year...ahahaha

btw....what did hall do...i missed it

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
:D:D:D:D OMG THEY WON!!

worried about hall though. I hope he doesn't get suspended.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
nah hall will be fine, mcguire was just being a woman. he ran into hall's arm.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
frodo said:
nah hall will be fine, mcguire was just being a woman. he ran into hall's arm.
that's wishful thinking :p
Hall swung into his stomach

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I really don't think the swans can do it. I'd like them to, but without hall they can't do it. He's too inspirational to the players.

Adelaide 8. 6. (54) def. Sydney Swans 6. 11. (47) at AAMI Stadium
Sydney Swans 11. 13. (79) def. by Adelaide 18. 12. (120) at S.C.G.

^ they didn't play the best of games.
Against west coast the swans have played very well before. However, I doubt WC can get up.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Hall's nip wasn't that rough. Plus, when that fag went off it was for his shoulder, not his feux stomach injury. Hall should be able to contest it 3pm Monday.

Fuck that meatball Gehrig shits me...he's just so fat and tall and meatball-esque. If I saw him in the streat I'd vomit, then run.

Also, does anyone else hate O'Laughlin now? He's been talking himself up the whole week then he played shit tonight.

*NB - I'm a Roos supporter.

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG

I WANT TO HAVE SCHNEIDERS BABIES... WAIT. ... no O'Keefes.... wait no Schneiders... wait no...

hmm I LOVE THEM BOTH. oh and O'Loughlin shits me, i spent most of the game yelling at him TO HOLD ONTO THE MOTHERFUCKIN BALL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)