sydney partys (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sydney uni partys???

yes events like beachball and snowball check id's. However, during the day if you go to manning bar they don't really check id's. only if you look like really young.

speaking of manning bar today this dude came up to me and my mate and started talking about drink spiking and asking us question about how we feel about it. :confused:

Bl0nDi3

HSC
hhahaha wth... random
well what about mid-semester ones at manning like the one on thursday? im like a month offff my 18th i feel so left out :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes, I like penis

EDIT: sorry, wrong thread

The USP on Thursdays has potential to be a good night - has anyone been to any (apart from the launch one which was apparently shite)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah a chick asked us too.

I wasn't because someones drink got spiked you fucking idiot, it was for some assessment bullshit.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
stazi said:
Yes, I like penis

EDIT: sorry, wrong thread

The USP on Thursdays has potential to be a good night - has anyone been to any (apart from the launch one which was apparently shite)

def has potential. they play alot of the same stuff that you hear at purple sneakers. klaxons, bloc party etc.

they should fuck off the bands though and just have dj's all night.

the launch was extremely shit, like 10 people turned up so they closed early.

stas you and i should like fuck, and then go to one when uni starts back up

Mel_b

HSC
I'm fairly certain USP is run by the same people who run Purple Sneakers.

I was being debaterly, but I heard that Dappled Cities / the whole USP went off last Thursday night.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
More like USP is run by the University of Sydney Union and organised by the people working in the Rock Office on the ground level of Manning.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Bl0nDi3 said:
are they any good and do they check ids??

They are the best parties ever and no they dont check anyones IDs. It all takes place in a magical place on Lollipop Lane, where the beer flows freely and the girls flow even faster. And at the end of the night, a convoy of Maxi-Taxis pulls up at the doorstep of manning and takes everyone to Kings Cross where its free entry all night and more free drinks before you get back in the same cab a few hours later after recieving your free end of night kebab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)