• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sydney Girls High School (1 Viewer)

Enigmatic Eve

HSC
Hey...
Does anyone know how to get to Sydney Girls High School from Fairfield or Cabra station?
Like, which station do you need to change and which to get off? Do you also need to catch a bus, or can you just walk? How far will it be? etc...
Thanks for the help!
Much appreciated!!

m1nx

HSC
just take a train straight down to central station and you can take a bus from there (fox studios, moore park way~ sorry i don't know the bus numbers, someone can step in about HERE). i'm sure you could walk, but uh, that'd take you a bit. :p

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
k take a train to central, get out to the eddy avenue exit, then catch a 393, 395, anything that says cleveland street...alternatively ask the driver if he stops at sghs. Dont Walk

is a roflcopter
HSC
erm

go central then catch 610 if its a schoolday
theres lots of girls in brown skirts at central in the morning, just ask one

Seabiscuit

HSC
Or go to Bondi Junction and catch a 355. Except thats not a good idea cos the 355 only comes every half an hour. Stupid bus...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
erm

go central then catch 610 if its a schoolday
theres lots of girls in brown skirts at central in the morning, just ask one
or ask people from sbhs wearing blue shirts. lol

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ok, here's what my friend (ex-sghs) told me:

just catch a train from cabra or fairfield (they're both the same) and catch the "city via granville", get off at central and then catch a bus from eddy ave...all the 391, 393, 395, 372...376?? hehe just ask the bus driver when u get on whether he goes just to make sure :) umm yeh... u can walk...but it's easier to catch a bus ;D walking takes half an hour
is that a good enough explanation? :)

Lainee

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
just catch a train from cabra or fairfield (they're both the same) and catch the "city via granville", get off at central and then catch a bus from eddy ave...all the 391, 393, 395, 372...376?? hehe just ask the bus driver when u get on whether he goes just to make sure umm yeh... u can walk...but it's easier to catch a bus ;D walking takes half an hour
Just some more information to be absolutely sure you don't get lost :) Cause I remember the first time I tried getting there by myself - maybe it was just me, but I didn't know where to get -off- the bus so i ended up having to walk back up Anzac Pde from UNSW (loooonngg walk).

Okie, all buses that go pass SGHS can be caught from Stand C on Eddy Ave.

And you can't possibly miss the school when you get there.
There are two possible roads the buses could stop at, either the Anzac Pde or Cleveland St entrance.
On Anzac Pde, the school will be to your right - you hafta cross the road. On Cleveland St, the bus stop is in front of Sydney Boys, so you hafta walk up about 50m to get into SGHS.

The buses that stop on Anzac Pde are: 391, 374, 339, 376
The buses that stop on Cleveland St are: 393, 372

;) And -don't- go up to Bondi, lol.

Ooh, and g'luck to your sis!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)