Sydney Boys Application! (1 Viewer)

PatHummels

HSC
N/A
Yeah, syd boys import students who play club sport and are specifically good at that 1 sport (mostly basketball and football) or 1 area such as debating/chess. Last year some year 9 kid called daniel arzani came but he left this year because he accepted a 2014/2015 scholarship at AIS for football

Kazooker

HSC
N/A
Yeah, syd boys import students who play club sport and are specifically good at that 1 sport (mostly basketball and football) or 1 area such as debating/chess. Last year some year 9 kid called daniel arzani came but he left this year because he accepted a 2014/2015 scholarship at AIS for football
Thanks for that comment, but I have to say that all the students in my year group who play club soccer or not better than me, and even in yr 6 I did trials for the SYDNEY EAST Soccer team

Kazooker

HSC
N/A
Thanks for that comment, but I have to say that all the students in my year group who play club soccer or not better than me, and even in yr 6 I did trials for the SYDNEY EAST Soccer team
And I made it

PatHummels

HSC
N/A
And I made it
Then make sure you include that in your application because there will undoubtedly be students from sydney tech and other schools who play club soccer (who will include that in their application) that you are competing with

Kazooker

HSC
N/A
Then make sure you include that in your application because there will undoubtedly be students from sydney tech and other schools who play club soccer (who will include that in their application) that you are competing with
Yeah, thanks for that point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)