Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
dear #90 crush

will you pay attention to me if i did your maths homework

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Dear secret crush,

Shit man, you're so weird. Like ur nice and all but I dont know, you've got worse mood swings than a chick with really bad PMS. I'm kind of confused about this all, I'm not sure how I feel about you anymore. What I'm trying to say is that if you like someone, you make time for them. You've told me that you like me, but I think that you don't put much of an effort in. Show some damn affection/interest.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear current #1, #4 and #5 secret crush,

so i get to see all of you tomorrow

maybe

this may end very badly. or very well. or, most likely scenario: nothing happens at all :(

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Shadowdude bro, fuck u r so weird, Im just not getting how the hell u can like 10 billion people at the same time. That is really creepy man.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
it goes to 5 only...

less srsly,

there's plenty of shadowdude to go around. not that i want to, but if so, then yes.

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Hahaha, wow, okay. Not going to get into another argument and have iirc 70 or so posts deleted because we were arguing over shit, but yeah man, show chicks a little more respect. Chicks dig respect man.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
dear #47 secret crush
i miss you hopefully i'll see you tomorrow cos i've lost your used napkin that i took when you weren't looking

dear #89 secret crush
i can't believe you rejected me i've been crying the whole night you are going off the shrine. no just kidding i'll just not light a candle for you tonight or something

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Hahaha, wow, okay. Not going to get into another argument and have iirc 70 or so posts deleted because we were arguing over shit, but yeah man, show chicks a little more respect. Chicks dig respect man.
being interested in a female is not showing respect?

what

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
That respect nonsense is total horseshit. If you had a 3/10 respecting the shit out of you whilst a 10/10 wasn't, I'm sure you'd go the way of the 3/10

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear current #1 secret crush,

You made your choice.

But, I know for a fact that I got a higher mark than your "boyfriend" (and I use that term loosely) in the assessment we got back today.

So you know... if you want a study buddy and/or more pls consider me

Dear new #6 secret crush,

I don't usually go to 6 - but when you smiled at me today, I smiled inside :)

jackerino

HSC
My crush, you have had the most incredible impact on my life, beauty and intellect and sophistication and elegance and sexiness where absolutely redefined when I met you. You just have it all, and are just amazing. I love you so much, please, will you love me back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)