Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (4 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Dear person. You're a real arsehole and I sort of hate you but for some creepy reason I miss you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol no... I thought the whole purpose of the thread was to leave secret messages, not tell the world about it hahaha.
*blank stare*

you'd just be telling your bestest internet buddy who would naturally swear to secrecy

duh

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I had 'enlightening' as my favourite word when I was in Year 7 and 8. Conjecture is a new one... last year I really liked to start my sentences with 'For', as in 'For he had already decided...' and so on.

Salacious sounds good. Not sure if it'll catch on though =P
One year and one day later:

Salacious is one of my favourite words.

hahahaha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Reading back through some of these posts...

Anyway... to get back on topic: "I SAW YOU TODAY! But you weren't too happy to see me =(

As a result, I am reconsidering my emotional attraction towards you - and I will get back to you in the next week regarding my final decision on whether I feel our non-existent boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at this time is worth salvaging and putting effort into to resuscitate." =P

/srs /not srs
i can't even remember who this is about

To the attractive blonde girl I talked to yesterday who does (of all subjects) Accounting 1B: "Hi".
but i remember this one

oh memory of mine.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Dear hottest dude in the whole wide world,
I saw you last week when you came in. You wished me a happy birthday after I smiled at you. Saw you today again...what an awesome coincidence. Your smile made my day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)