Swimmers Summer '05' (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
JoyDivision said:
Just wondering what everyone's plans are for swimmers this year? Ive seen a few out, and I really like the One Teaspoon range. I think though, for this year, ill end up with the Nookie cut out Swimsuit. So So cool.

Ive seen the new Roxy range out and im not too huge on it - all a bit samey for me...
I've decided; I don't need a new pair...I've got my Seafolly one's from last season; and I've never worn them.....

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I have some brand beginning with "f" I think. I got them two years ago up in Surfers and paid a bomb for them. I've only worn them twice so I'll just keep them. But I'd love a black bikini with a little clip or something on the side and in the middle (my current ones have this but made of wood... or something that looks like wood).

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i dont like one pieces... i really need new swimmers but i havent had a chance to look for them yet... very irritating...

hah, i tan realkly easily and most of the time it takes lots for me to burn! so nerr! *pokes out tongue*
just kidding. but its true and i love it. i need to get a tan, im soooooo white from the winter... damn winter!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
i dont like one pieces... i really need new swimmers but i havent had a chance to look for them yet... very irritating...

hah, i tan realkly easily and most of the time it takes lots for me to burn! so nerr! *pokes out tongue*
just kidding. but its true and i love it. i need to get a tan, im soooooo white from the winter... damn winter!
oh, when you're next in Byron Bay, go to Girl Overboard. floor to roof stocked full of some of the most gorgeous bikinis (and one pieces). some are hell expensive, but they are nice as.
i go there every year. half the time i dont find something i like, or else i do and its WAY to expensive, but i still love looking in a store that sells just female swimwear.
its awesome.

shortie_689

HSC
ive started my tannin already I AM SO LOVING THIS weather i love the swimmers i bought last year they are the best and they are still great so i aint in a rush to get rid of them

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
id wear one pieces cause most of them can look really hot but i wouldnt dare step out without boardies on and thus i wouldnt wear a one piece cause that looks and feels shit... i may aswell be fully dressed... I usually wear tankinis, but last summer i decided i dont like the look of them with boardies either, they look good with bikini bottoms and if i was skinny id go one of them so i wore a bikini for the first time in my life and i dont think ill ever go back to a tankini unless i know that ill be going to the beach and actually swimming.

I have the stay up problem too. I dont get how girls can wear bikinis with no padding at all.. and its not a big boob/small boob issue because ive seen girls with boobs like mine and bigger wear them... then again maybe it also depends on the look of the rest of your body ie having a flat stomach .
Ok major pointless rambling there..
if you are like me and have no boobs, than its perfectly ok to wear triangle bikinis with no padding... because not much support is needed there. lol... oh well.... there's more to life than having big boobs

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i do that all the time. i get home and fall into the water in whatever i am wearing. today it was a floral dress and boots. stupid impulse swimming...

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
my best friend and i went into city beach to look for new swimmers, and whilst she found a hot pair which were white with green sparkly flowers, i found NOTHING. that's right. NOTHING. they all seriously sucked. ugly colours, ugly designs, the lot. I want to go to one of those little beach towns that have surf shops... you always seem to find cool, quirky swimmers there. until then i am destined to wear my $19 hot pink swimmers from insane bought about 2 years ago.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
City beach have the most boring swimmers. On the other hand I picked up a really cute colourful floral print bikini for $20 at Best and Less, so happy.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i just bought this moontide aqua sort of colour bikini at swim at erina fair for $40, cos they were having a huge sale, it was down from $160. it is last season but i dont care at alll..it is reversible as well and brown on the other side, and it ties up at the front and makes my boobs look bigger than what they are

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
theres this speedo shop @ DFO
prices arent bad for swimmers.

boite nature

HSC
i got a myer gift card for my birthday so i went up and bought myself a new pair of swimmers yay! i was excited because i didnt find any i liked last year so i havent bought new swimmers for about two years.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Tried on a bikini top today, it was really nice, an unusual halter-style with the maddest pattern but it made my boobs look AWFUL... one of those unusal bikini shirts made for girls with bigger boobs I suppose.

Always

HSC
Bikini shopping is so much fun! This year, I want a bandeau type top because halters give me a horrible tan that I'm stuck with for the rest of the year. Plus I've seen some really cute bandeau twist tops around! I'm looking for one in emerald green/turqoise/pale blue. Sets off a nice tan. :p

Don't look in City Beach. All the bikinis there are so tacky. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)