sweet or horny? (1 Viewer)

RhiG

do ppl reckon its better when you're gettin it on with a person of the opposite, for them to act all sweet or just mad horny, go for it??

santaslayer

HSC
Mad horny...LoLz!

I can't comprehend the notion of 'acting' whilst you're fucking. Just be yourself. \

I'd hate for a girl to act all hesitant whilst inside they're burning for a fucking.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahaha it all depends on your mood...
but like santaslayer said, if you're frisky then why hide it :p

one of my girlfriends is more horny with us than she is with her boyfriend... it's sickening seeing them together lol, she puts on a baby voice and tugs on his sleeves etc... :rolleyes:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
It depends on the person and the dynamics of the relationship I think. The first time my ex and I got together we were at my house and I had a headache and felt really dizzy and he tried to be all sweet and stuff and trying to hold me in an attempt to kiss me..haha..or he'd point at a bruise and be like awww what happened and when i'd look down he'd dive in and kiss me. It was always much better when he cut straight to the chase and acted like he really wanted to act...lol

But then another one was such a sweet, pleasant guy, he was always really sweet and it made every night together very special. It always felt so amazing being with someone who was so caring.

So I think it depends on the person it's with......

X

xeuyrawp

santaslayer said:
Mad horny...LoLz!

I can't comprehend the notion of 'acting' whilst you're fucking. Just be yourself. \

I'd hate for a girl to act all hesitant whilst inside they're burning for a fucking.
hahah. Well said.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
interesting question this...my girl and i happened to be discussing this very topic whilst in the game...totally agree with being yourself, but in our case it starts off sweety pie and loving, but by the time my gf is nearly at peak she is going off tap with the horny/raunchy lines...personally it all blows my mind...amongst other things :p

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A balance there must be

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
someone's been watching too much star wars...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
a little bit of this and a little bit of that :)

sometimes i talk like a little kid to my boyfriend too, lol.

OS

Banned
HSC
Last edited:

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Acting is great fun. Who ever knew that King Lear could have such an erotic interpretation?

RhiG

hfis said:
Acting is great fun. Who ever knew that King Lear could have such an erotic interpretation?
i don't know if i'm brave enough to ask...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)