swans v west coast (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i thinks its very lucky that barry hall was banned for seven matches and not six... imagine the reception he'll get if he played against west coast this week at subiaco

still i think without him it'll be another comfortable victory this week:)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
oh my I know.

But I think Goodes might be suspended for a week or two for that run in with one of the players.

What are your thoughts on the game? I thought it was pretty sappy and boring in the first half because the Swans weren't the Swans. Clangers everywhere to be honest. But I really enjoyed the 4th Quarter. One minute I was loving Kirk for kicking a goal and the next minute I was yelling at him for giving away a free that converted to a goal.

I honestly think that the west coast players were flithy. They were punching Goodes and Buchanan before the game even started!

Oh wells, I'm happy we won :D

Peartie

HSC
barbecuedflava said:
i thinks its very lucky that barry hall was banned for seven matches and not six... imagine the reception he'll get if he played against west coast this week at subiaco
I think thats the reason he was given a seven week ban...I think the AFL thought if he'd been back for that game then he would have had shit thrown at him and what not - thats where, in my opinion, the magic 7 came from anyway

HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
oh my I know.

But I think Goodes might be suspended for a week or two for that run in with one of the players.

What are your thoughts on the game? I thought it was pretty sappy and boring in the first half because the Swans weren't the Swans. Clangers everywhere to be honest. But I really enjoyed the 4th Quarter. One minute I was loving Kirk for kicking a goal and the next minute I was yelling at him for giving away a free that converted to a goal.

I honestly think that the west coast players were flithy. They were punching Goodes and Buchanan before the game even started!

Oh wells, I'm happy we won :D
that was an awesome comeback. thanks to west coast for missing easy shots at goal throughout the game :) i thought i would have a heart attack in the last quarter. we kicked a goal, then they did, then we did... but it was a pretty awesome game, really showed the character of the players. i hope we get over the line easier next week against st kilda, with bid bad barry back!

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
barbecuedflava said:
that was an awesome comeback. thanks to west coast for missing easy shots at goal throughout the game :) i thought i would have a heart attack in the last quarter. we kicked a goal, then they did, then we did... but it was a pretty awesome game, really showed the character of the players. i hope we get over the line easier next week against st kilda, with bid bad barry back!
haha yeah that's true.

My sister and I almost had heart attacks too. We were yelling at the tv and screaming. I just tried to focus on my maths homework when Bolton went for that goal. I was pretty amazed at how fast the Weagles could kick goals, I really thought we were going to lose judging by our poor work in the 1st quarter, but Lady Luck was on our side :)

Oh yes, we better win next week! I want us to win after losing to them in the 1st Round this year... seeing Schnieder's face when they won really really made me mad. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)