• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Svu (1 Viewer)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
Is anyone else as much a fan of this cop show as I am? Its the only crime show that I watch, and its awesome. these holidays its been my daily ritual to watch SVU on foxtel at 12pm and every Wed and Thu nights on channel 10.

Discuss.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
that chick in it is so pretty....

i like watching it. its remarkably predictable though...

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
as predictable as this show is, detective stabler and detective munch are the best cops ever.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
Argonaut said:
SVU is easily the best of the Law and Order spin-off (even better than the original now Bricoe's gone).

Mind you, I preferred the older series, with the blonde DA (damn, she was hot - and her depature was one of the best ever) which was considerably better than they new ones with the redhead (who appeared very early on as a woman convicted of rape).

yeh, that was the episode i saw yesterday and it was so awesome, it inspired me to create this thread.

i totally agree, ADA Alex Cabot was awesome, a large part of why i watch the show is because she kicks arse every time in the courtroom. but aparently she comes back as a star witness in an upcoming episode where they go back to the drug-bust case, so cant wait to see her again.

phantom limb said:
as predictable as this show is, detective stabler and detective munch are the best cops ever.
i reckon detective fin and munch are the best, ice-t is a crack up every time, a gangster trying to be all noble. and stabler is sexy in an older man kinda way :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)