• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Suspension (1 Viewer)

zhongie

HSC
One girl from our school got suspended for sticking (clean) pads and (dirty) pieces of lettuce with band-aids on this other girl's locker... but she wasn't suspended for bullying, but rather stealing the supplies from Sick Bay. She later got expelled for stealing another kid's laptop and then using it at school. Dumbarse.

helloyo

haha, its pretty hard getting in trouble at my school.

we've been sent to the office so many times, but nothing really ever happens. when we were in our pyromaniac stage we lit so many fires (just to warm us, not like bushfires...), and then when the teacher was coming up the hill we would put it out but it would still be smoking. we always blamed it on some little punk year sevens that ran into our spot, lit a fire, put it out, then ran away. they saw us put it out, but nothing ever happened.

another time some disrespectful year 7s (when we were in 11), threw some shit at us, so we pegged a few rocks at them, which they through back. so of course we got the big rocks out (we had rock wars with other people before then, a bit painful with the fistsized ones...). well anyway we smacked this kid in the head, who ran up to us crying and all we said was "fuck off you little shit, throw rocks with the big boys and expect to come out fine?". we didn't get told off for that, and the vice principal wanted us to sign a thing saying we wouldn't do it again, but we refused, and it was still sweet.

at camp we got caught smoking pot, but it was an absolute legend teacher who let us get off by saying he'll talk to us tonight, so we'd stew all day, but we pretty much forgot, and he let us off. by law he had to tell the police, but he was a champ.

a friend had a one day inner school suspension for hitting this year 5 (in year 11). these little shits on our bus used to give everyone so much shit, and thought they were top shit, and threw crap. i barely ever caught that bus, so i didnt do anything myself. this one time my friend, who is a big guy who i wouldn't like to be hit by, had enough so he walked to the back of the bus and goes "why are you being such a little shit". he wanted to beat up this punk kid who was only like 2 years younger, but that guy backed off straight away. anyway, this little kid goes "oooooohhhh.... what are you going to do about it?". so this guy who has a slight temper grabbed the kid and cracked a few into his head. warranted... but slapping him up would of sufficed...

monique66

some kid in yr5 got suspended for sticking a needle in a girls eye...Ouch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)