Suspended, can still do exam though? (1 Viewer)

CecilyMare

HSC
You got suspended for a week and you didn't think of asking about the SC exams?

Well it was stupid of them not to think either.

I'm pretty sure you still get to do it.

erfan

HSC
u do get to do it....my friend got suspended before sc but had to come only for exams each day and leave school straight after!!!

Ksubi

HSC
you fuck.
just go do it, i did, i also got suspended at the same time yu did. and look im here at school studying for my last HSC exam XD

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
hey all,

i got suspended today from school for a week, but my computing skills test is on friday. does anyone know if my school will let me do the test?

Computing Skills Test FAQs - Board of Studies NSW

also it says here that its optional for people that did life skills outcomes, i did commerce in yr9&10, does that make me eligible?

Commerce - Board of Studies NSW

thanks .
Okay you can still go do your exams, even if you are suspended.

Right, so when they say 'life skills outcomes' they are talking about the corces adapted for special education, or those people with learning disabliities.. So, commerce doesnt really count, unless you are retarted.. =]

CecilyMare

HSC
Why is everybody getting suspended?

What do you guys do to get suspended anyway? I don't think anyone in my grade's been suspended before @ my school.

chriscross

HSC
Why is everybody getting suspended?

What do you guys do to get suspended anyway? I don't think anyone in my grade's been suspended before @ my school.
a noonga snitched on me smoking in the toilets. funny thing was he was smoking too, he ended up getting more fucked on then i did.

its sweet though, i get to sign out of school 3 weeks early because i'm not coming back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)