Survivor Is Back!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
OMG can't believe it survivor is on friday can'y wait. :)
so is any1 else into it?????????????
it would be awsome 2 discuss it :rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
new people different stratagies and hopefully new activies i admit it wouldn't kill them 2 be a little more creative but hay itz still entertaining and awsome

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
This is still going?

*shoots self*

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
mmmm... i used to like it, quite a lot, but its getting severely boring... the people never learn and they shit me to tears

iamsickofyear12

HSC
What's good about survivor is that it's no more than a week behind the US so I don't have to download all the episodes.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I watch every season but don't know why. It's the same crap season after season.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
im a fan...i enjoy having a perve...there is usually a bimbo with big cannons for a little while.

HSC
N/A
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
yeh its repetitive, same thing every season but i still seem to watch it.

wont be able to watch it this season tho, since its on friday nights

i know i hope they change nightz

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha after the survivor all stars, i started to get hooked. after i watch the first episode, im goneeeee i have ot keep up with the rest lol

i don't see what's the big deal about steph. didnt like her last season and when she came back i just can't fathom the excitement..

volition

arr.
HSC
I remember watching the first season of Survivor, but I just got over it about halfway into the second season.

It just gets boring for me, maybe I just went 'off' reality tv

HSC
N/A
yea i don't get the whole steph thing either she was a loser who cryed a lot n
bobby john is stupid can't believe they are meant 2 help their team dude they
were loser during the whole season.
but how cute was the real estate whoz got the shoulder injury :)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i love Steph.. and Bobby John is hot...i watched the first ep and i think ill be watching it all... i cant frickin help it...grrr

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
huh? this was on on sunday during the day. I was flicking channels and i saw that steph chick and i thought they were replaying an old season and then i saw that everyone else looked new. So survivor is that shit now that they play it as a daytime weekend show.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
erawamai said:
Everyone I see a bit of suvivor I cant help but crack up. Are people really stupid enough to think that these people are seriously battling the elements all by themselves?

Think of about all the crew. The cameras. The logistics of getting the lighting right for the camera. Where do these people stay? Who the hell feeds the them? Who does the catering. How do they get all that high quality broadcasting equipment out into the middle of 'nowhere'.

It's not 'reality' TV. It's scripted just as much as Home and Away. 24 hours of the survivor day of reality edited into a neat little hour package with plenty of clevege and lots of guys buff guys who forget to wear their shirts.
It really isnt that hard, good planning gets those shots. The producers have helicopters, boats, air clearance and a huge arsenal of locals to help it all come together. Its quite easy to get those great shots, if you are skilled.

I ah quite disappointed by the cinametography this season, looks very cheap, editing ahs been below standard. The Mole on seven has proven to match the quality in terms of camerawork, infact many Australians work on survivor.

Getting a cast of writers would be a waste of time, the drive of determined people make drama, even the best script writers and actors wouldn't make the show as believable it is.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)