Survivor Allstars! (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by snakeoils
i'd love Jerri to win it, just for the fun of it...

Yeah... either her or Shii Ann...

Do they still win the million bucks? Even if they won Survivor before?

Seabiscuit

HSC
Ethan has to win!!!! Ethan or Rupert!!

I cant believe Richard was voted off so early! It would have been hilarious if he won! He was so funny! Always lazy... and naked... ;)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah i sorta wanted Richard to win too! Just coz he was so lazy. It would sorta change the whole survivor reputation.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Ethan has to win!!!! Ethan or Rupert!!

I cant believe Richard was voted off so early! It would have been hilarious if he won! He was so funny! Always lazy... and naked... ;)
lol, i take it you don't read spoilers...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
I'm going for Lex, he's good all-rounder, he's intellegent, strategic and strong. yay! go lexy!

how u doin?

HSC
i think he's trying to hard. sure, he pulled the wool over colby's eyes, and had a huge influence on the game - but it just wasn't neccessary. as you'd say in footy, 'he's already played his grand final to early'

juggernaut

HSC
fuck how stupid is cathy

if they voted off jerri instead of ethan tonight, ethan would have been against lex (because lex went against him), and so cathy and chi-ann + ethan could have voted off lex next week, and then cathy and chi ann could have voted off ethan after that... fools!! its now 2v2

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
fuck how stupid is cathy

if they voted off jerri instead of ethan tonight, ethan would have been against lex (because lex went against him), and so cathy and chi-ann + ethan could have voted off lex next week, and then cathy and chi ann could have voted off ethan after that... fools!! its now 2v2
its not as easy as abc. cuz i assume a merge is coming soon...so lex might have turned on them by trying to get an alliance with the other tribe...

whats up with amber next week? after she drew something out of that thing...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
ah boston rob, he was funny in marquesas when he was taking orders but now hes so damn coky and full of himself holding his ambah at his side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)