• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Surivor (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
It's Deena!!!

Hmm, why did Rob vot her off, they had a pact ...

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
because Rob is evil! :chainsaw:

ehhehehe, nah he's just playing the game. all of them they shouldn't have trusted him.

does anyone reckon Jenna and Heidi will be voted soon? I think the guys still want them around :rolleyes: especially Rob.

how u doin?

HSC
job is such a looooser!!!! i don t care who wins, as long long as its no him. i hope he falls in the fire, like that dumb arse did in the outback version:mad:

losty

ohh fucking cbs!!!!!!! I go on to check some bold and the beautiful stuff and it tells me on the front page who got voted off this week!! AGHh ohh well i watched it anyway because i wanted to see what caused that to happen.... anyway i so dont get the big deal with what deena was doing... i hate her because shes so god dam arrogant but what she said to the trive was logical.. if matt gets immunity alex should go beacuse hes next strongest.. usually everyone would agree especially rob so i dont understand what happened....

and jenna? um what the fuck was she going on about "betrayal, deceit, lies, she screwed me so ill screw her'... WTF did any of it have to do with jenna.... deena was gonna talk to her about it and its not like she was plotting against her so i was so confused with all that shit.... hmmmm i think a hell of a lot of important shit was not shown because it just doesnt make sense...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
na deena is just too vocal about it so everybody saw her intentions and thought she was caniving and trying to be manipulative 'game is mine' now that gets you off. but rob only talks to one person - matt and when hes with the group hes just a spectator. rob is too good nobody suspects a thing. i think the next person off would be heidi because she cant keep her big mouth shut.

muldersgun

HSC
haha, i so want matt to win now.

evilness cannot be quelled......

Maybe matt could just slightly sharpen his machete on annoying motormouth Rob's face.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
haha, i so want matt to win now.

evilness cannot be quelled......

Maybe matt could just slightly sharpen his machete on annoying motormouth Rob's face.
ha he should sharpen it on his thick skull:chainsaw: lol

losty

eww i hate matt!! hes so..... um... i dont know hes just weird...

and when the host asked him if he felt he needed immunity and he said no... pft come on he has no clue on whats going on around him... none whatsoever... he thinks robs his frineds LOL my ass... the only person on his side is butch... man whos butch hes so not part of the show

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
what u gotta be kidding me.. ROB IS THE BEST ONE THERE.. is like going full machiavellian on there asses and its great to watch..if anything he is the only one playing the game..
then again i probs like him cause he is playing the game like i would..lies lies and more lies and just try not to get cuaght..evil yes.. but it can pay off..
rob is cool..
if he doesn't win then i want anyone other than hiedi too...
i don't know..for sum reason..i find her annoying...
just me i guess...
in the end.. rob rules.. everyone else drools..
yes childish but i made my point..
now.. BRING ON THE PROFANITIES.. mwha ha ha ha
see yas :D (anticlimax all the way)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
oh another thing.. i hav to say rob is really perverted.. rather humourous..
adds to his character..no matter how queer..
and just to reinterate..
ROB RULES & EVERYONE ELSE DROOLS
:D

muldersgun

HSC
its a conspiracy against us hsc ppl

Robs playing the game well but somehow i think his machinations will come back and bite him on his ass later on.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I agree with you there muldersgun, I wonder if matt has worked out that he was used yet?:rolleyes:
atm Im going for jenna to win, who are other ppl going 4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)