• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Surfers? hello? guys? girls? (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
gay.
same last name as me .. obviously, and physics. left 3 years ago i think. mr turner is in my baseball team haha
haha yeah i remember that guy the guy with the big whiskers and always yelled at students who misbehaved! i hate mr turner he such a wanker for yelling at me for running across the road when there was no cars and it was far afterschool far out away from school he mustve followed me by car!

HSC
LOL! I go to Muirfield! I didn't know any other muirfielders came here... and i also know/knew mr jarvis + mr t.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
did you go to muirfield high? if not which school did you go to?

EDIT: this is to danieljarvis

studynoob

HSC
N/A
thank goodness you wouldnt wanna go to the same school yer dad teaches cos he'll make sure you'll do ur homework watch you around school and lame stuff like that thou it may make you top of the class in ohysics obviously!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
a small world.. and mr morgan.. and i only really know the science staff.
haha mr morgan is a queer just yells at kids for no reason and drools all over the 12 yr old girls its sad! the cool thing bout him is that in the science staffroom there was a box of victoria bitter!

danieljarvis

HSC
studynoob said:
thank goodness you wouldnt wanna go to the same school yer dad teaches cos he'll make sure you'll do ur homework watch you around school and lame stuff like that thou it may make you top of the class in ohysics obviously!
lol, i was more a bio student.

danieljarvis

HSC
lol you guys know these guys so much differently than me. i go fishing, and play sport with these guys on weekends, and they're your fucking teachers.
hah vb, that'll happen.

carlo's uniform was mad, for guys. what peeps you know from carlo? im guessing the dudes in year 12 now?

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
lol, i was more a bio student.
no offence but ur dad was an assbag once for breaking up the fight between me and this fucked up kid i hated so much! man ur dad gotta mind his business!!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
studynoob, do u go to murifield now, or did u used to go there?
i do go there and im in yr 12 i refuse to reveal my idientity for my privacy from all these angry and hated bosers who wants to track me down and kill me (seriously for some people)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
I'm in yr 10 at murfield at the moment, but next year i get to wear the white shirt! yay!
it aint great as it is you get too much freedom as the year 12s did back in 2002 stupid bitch ms watts!! and the year 7s dont respect noone anymore god i love to beat those yr7s for real!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
danieljarvis said:
my pedaphile friend had the hots for some girl called jayde in your grade i think.
nah jayde in year 9 and she's average! i dont know about those drooling boys maybe i have a thing for asians more than others anyways!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)