supplementary texts~~~ (1 Viewer)

sakurali823

HSC
N/A
can someone give me some suggestions of supp.texts on physical journey? not books or movies or poems, but like short stories,feature articles. song lyrics and things like that which are shorter in length?
yeh=) thanks~~~

Last edited:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
A quick note though. Your supplementary text(s) should be if possible in a different format to your Set Text + Journeys (AOS) Book.

I.e. If my set text is Poem, and Journeys is a Song. I can't take Poem or Song for the Related Text.

Though, some personal advice, try using Books & Movies (Hint: Try Documentaries as well), the HSC Syllabus does not state that you need to use the entire book & movie, you can only use an extract of it.

Do not be deterred by the length and format of your text. HSC can test you if you they wish on ANY text at all, so your AOS - Paper 1, prepares you well for this. Try extending your range.

HSC markers tend to ask students to avoid Poems or Song Lyrics owing to its complexity and subjectivity (i.e. different viewpoints).

Try Looking for some of your own, rather than asking on BoS, it should be "engineered" to be of strong significance to your Set Text. Or Strongly contrasting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)