supplementary text (1 Viewer)

Jaydels

HSC
my focus is physical journeys, i got the main issues as:
- the physical journey leads to inner journeys and consequently, further physical journeys
- the journey is long and tedious and there are many obstacles/ difficulties along the way
- physical journey leads to discovery and inner journeys

i compared it to journeys over land and sea and the road not taken as well
could you help me with any other ideas, please?

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Well what i wrote in the AOS paper last year was that the film shows how physical journeys bring the travellers closer together, ie. Charlie's emotional journey of discovery/change leads to a better relationship with Ray.

Using this idea you can compare Rain Man with Crossing the Red Sea, and contrast it with Feliks, = better synthesis/linking. I didn't link it to the stimulus but you can do that too if you have some ideas there..

BTW rather than discuss the concepts of the journey which appear in each individual text, the markers like it better if you have a main argument and use your texts to support this idea, rather than writing about each one in blocks, you know? eg. physical journey -> emotional one.

Hope that helps a bit..

Jaydels

HSC
ok cool thanks... yeah i go bad in essays either coz i tend to retell the story or my ideas dont link together........i never thought of that, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)