Supernatural! (1 Viewer)

=smashly=

HSC
Only the greatest Supernatural hunting and killing show on tv atm!
Sam and Dean Winchester all the way!
Who agrees with me? or at least, watched the show when it was on?
Dont worry its coming back next year, and season 2 has already started in the U.S/. thank god for youtube hahahah

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
DEFINITELY !

IM IN LOVE WITH JARED PADALECKI ! LOL

youtube rocks ! haha.. another episode today :)
australia is full on lagging.. ergh !

=smashly=

HSC
hooray! yes! another jared fan! (all my frends, and pretti much all the SN fan sites all support dean/jensen more) pfft.

its all about poor lil sensitive n cute sammy! hehe

and yes! i totally watched that episode last nite! good viewing!
i wish australia would hurry the hell up!

HSC
I've watched the first two episodes, from the second season. And they were both pretty good

I can't wait till it comes back on tv :)

persephone

HSC
Got an email from Network Ten Publicity ...

AUSTRALIAN FIRST: TEN PREMIERES WARNER BROS. TELEVISION'S, SUPERNATURAL, SERIES 2 PREMIERE ONLINE

9 January 2007
Network Ten today announced a promotional deal with Warner Bros. International
Television to offer Australia's first free, first-run, full-length episode downloads from a major network series.

TEN will premiere the season two opening episode of the Warner Bros. hit series Supernatural on-line (via www.ten.com.au/supernatural) 5 days before its Australian broadcast debut on Monday 15 January, 8.30pm.

That brand new episode will be packaged with the season one episode ‘Home’ allowing viewers to refresh their experience of the program.

Damian Smith, TEN's general manager – digital media, said: "TEN is proud to pioneer first-run, full episode downloads in Australia.

"Our experience with programs as diverse as Thank God You're Here, Australian Idol and Big Brother tells us that viewers embrace online video and the additional opportunity to engage with their favourite programs.

"Supernatural is one of the most keenly anticipated shows of 2007; premiering the season two opener online satisfies real viewer demand, and will drive viewers to the television broadcast."

"The digital landscape provides immense opportunity to generate excitement for series prior to premiere and beyond,” said Jeffrey Schlesinger, President, Warner Bros. International Television.

“In many ways, Supernatural is the perfect fit for offering early download as fans tend to be exceedingly active online and are engaged viewers eagerly anticipating the new season. Warner Bros. is thrilled to partner with TEN in maximizing the accessibility of the show for returning viewers as well as giving new viewers an easy way to catch up prior to season two.”

TEN's Supernatural downloads will be available from 5pm on 11 January for unlimited viewing on PC for a 48-hour period, and each new episode will be available from midnight of the night of broadcast.

Mr Smith added: "We're harnessing the tremendous power of TEN's broadcast platform to drive traffic to our program websites.

"With Thank God You're Here, for example, on-air promotion led to significant repeat download viewing and high user engagement, achieving real cut-through and outstanding recall for our sponsor Hungry Jack's.

"That impact builds on the client's broadcast sponsorship, which provides the mass reach and 'familiarity' in which the advertiser's on-line association flourishes."

Supernatural starring Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester) and Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) follows the story of two brothers, raised as soldiers by their father, in search of the demon that killed their mother twenty-two years ago destroying their family.

The series is produced by Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Most people who are "actively online" and eagerly anticipating the new season would know you can already download the first 9 episodes through torrents.

And even if you want to avoid the whole copyright deal you can still watch them early because they are put up on You Tube after they come out in America.

*Minka*

HSC
I have already watched several of the new season episodes online, but am SO happy to see it back on TV. Anyone else have the Seasons One box set?

persephone

HSC
Apparently our season 1 dvds don't have the special features because they wanted to get the dvd out quickly they didn't have time to licence them or get the licences to them or something.

Video Hits Presents: The Music of Supernatural

Sunday, 14th January
11:30am-12pm

http://ten.com.au/searchResults.aspx?sq=supernatural&x=5&y=7#

^I can't believe they're doing that. That's great promo for the show. I wish though they promote other shows, like SV as well as they do Supernatural.

btw, does anyone know the song that's in the Supernatural ad?

*Minka*

HSC
persephone said:
Apparently our season 1 dvds don't have the special features because they wanted to get the dvd out quickly they didn't have time to licence them or get the licences to them or something.

They don't, which is why I have the American Box Set, not the Australian one.

The song is One In One Thousand by Days Like These. If you can't find it, I can upload it for you as I have it (nad have had it on repeat for an hour lol)

persephone

HSC
Can you upload the song for me ... I can't find it. Thanks a bunch for the song title. It was eating away at me.

Eps are available to download from 5pm on 11 January, at http://ten.com.au/supernatural

Last edited:

=smashly=

HSC
nice siggy :)

and wow. i didnt noe that. i always thought my box set was screwed or something. cuz i didnt noe how to put the commentary on. but hey, that makes alota sense. wat there more special features to it? or just that?

AND! AH!/. if i had read this ages ago, i wuda tuned into vid hits! GAH! cant believe they wud dedicate a WHOLE 30mins to SN! thats amazing! yay for sn! woo!

and which sn song u talkin about? acdc- back in black?unless if someone else already helped u.

woo go team winchester!

persephone said:

Sunday, 14th January

^I can't believe they're doing that. That's great promo for the show. I wish though they promote other shows, like SV as well as they do Supernatural.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
woot supernatural season one is only $26.99 at kmart! but yeh theres no special features or anything special but its still worth buying.

=smashly=

HSC
cuppy said:
woot supernatural season one is only $26.99 at kmart!
$26.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!! AHHH!
i bought it a few months ago at kmart... for $63!! (but got it for $50) cuz of a storewide sale. but $26.99!! OH-MY-GOD!~
ah well. bargain or not, im glad i own it already. :)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
persephone said:

Sunday, 14th January

Yeah, it bloody sucks that we didn't get all the special features. But people have put the gag reels from S1 up on Youtube. I love Youtube... I'm such an addict of SPN that I watch it as soon as it's uploaded. It's usually up by about 11pm Friday nights. lol. (Though I don't get to see it till I finish work at about 1am.)

Right now they're having a hiatus in the US and it pisses me off! The last ep was awesome!

The promotion for it is pretty damned good over here, but apparently it sucks over in the US and it's on at a really bad time, when heaps of other good stuff is on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)