superficial things turining you off a relationship (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol same here. I'm supposed to be finishing off my legals essay, but instead I'm surfing the net.

hey btw, are you also doing your hsc this year?

-curious-
No. Good luck on your HSC.

Goodnight, Princess.

ice ken

HSC
:rofl: conversation. i hate the smell of smoke and drinkers lol they both stink. how can ppl get addicted to smoking i seriously dont get it. its 1. a waste of money 2. harms ure health 3. it stinks. :rofl: any reasons why ppl smoke?

jellybeenz

HSC
Of course there are reasons why people smoke... it may seem mysterious... but they are there, even if they are crap reasons...

Pimples. Is this totally superficial of me? I really like the guy, but... I just want to clear up his skin... Of course this isn't going to stop me going out with him, but I just wish I could make them disappear.

vern

HSC
A lot smoke due too their friends, some because they where stressed.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Different religion
um mayb like if it was a good religion then i wouldnt mind hehe like christian or somethin but there r sum pretti crazy religions out there! :/

Different nationality
nope not really but ive only eva been with other aussie guys n that prolli wont change! hehe im not racist tho!

Differences in sexual wants
um well as long as he doesnt try to force me in2 anithing that i dont wanna do or try then im ok with it!

Drinking / drugs / smoking
of course im not gonna mind if he drinks when he goes out n that stuff but smoking is really ew i went out with this guy once for a while n he smoked n he smelt realli bad like especialli when i was sleepin with him i could smell it in his hair n it was realli ew! so no! and also no to drugs!

Piercings (girls ears not included!) / tattoos
um wouldnt realli bother me!

Education, including uni / tafe / leave before senior years
um doesnt realli bother me as long as he <3s me i dun case wat education he has!

Financial status
well idealli he would have lost of money so he could buy me wateva i want! hehe :D

Weight
dun realli matta but like i dun wanna go out wif some guy who is gonna crush me when were havin sex! hehe! :D

Generally not good looking enough / too good looking, including bad skin and good / bad dress sense
well ive neva had this problem hehe so i dun kno but id want him 2 be at least sumwhat attractive! well in my eyes anywayz!

Have too many friends of opposite sex
yea this can be a problem ive had this b4 i was ok with it...until i found out he was fuckin one of them! i was sooo mad! but i dumpd him lol!

Dating history
wat does this mean!

HSC
massive turn-offs:
- spitting
- swearing too much or out of context
- not being able to handle alcohol/throwing up after drinking
- turning up the collar of polo shirts (only when in combination with other turn offs)

eeeeew!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
jusdorange said:
massive turn-offs:
- spitting
- swearing too much or out of context
- not being able to handle alcohol/throwing up after drinking
- turning up the collar of polo shirts (only when in combination with other turn offs)

eeeeew!
lol I like guys who put up their collars. Smoking isn't that much of a turn off either....

but I hate guys who drink too much, have long greasy hair and who have too many piercings or tatoos.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ewww yea greasy hair filthy lebs they r so full of emselves they think ani chick will fuck em just cos they shout out sum dum pick up line!

butch14589

HSC
Major turn offs r:
1-rushing into things
2-having nothing going 4 them,and,
3-an attitude so poor that starving africans can buy more with their attitudes.

dora_18

HSC
going naked in public?
i haven't seen too much of that lately...especially considering its winter and all
unless you're on oxford st and its happy hour:p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
this is my problem, superficial things which i take to mean something more that stop me from dating people.
either someone who is not tall enough or not manly enough or not intelligent, ambitious or interesting enough.... i cant get over those things.
ill have to settle with being single forever haha

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Being boring is a real attraction killer. A person can be honest, trustworthy, hot, and supportive, and interested in you, but if you have to pull teeth to get her to make you smile (via a compliment / joke / witty remark), then I lose interest pretty quickly. Shame really...
I agree. A lot of guys aren't too bad, they think that being a "nice guy" is the reason why girls aren't crazy for them. But in reality, it's because they cannot make girls laugh. Maybe they try too hard to make jokes, feel like they have to be interesting all the time....which backfires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)