Superannuation or loan repayments in HSC? (1 Viewer)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Can HSC still have superannuation/loans in HSC still? I haven't seen it since like 1998 or something. Although, Ruse trials have it every time without fail yet I don't think it'll ever come up.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Not this year probably. And yes they do come up occasionally.

HSC
Uni Grad
Should still prepare for it though. They might give something rather unconventional. and I think this year's 3U paper is going to be harder than last year's, considering that last year's was rather easy.

present_value

Banned
HSC
N/A
Should still prepare for it though. They might give something rather unconventional. and I think this year's 3U paper is going to be harder than last year's, considering that last year's was rather easy.
hey asian. I heard u screwed up 4unit

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Well, if it was last seen 14 years ago, it probably got removed?

Is it worth wasting hours to study this? I know the basics but they get very complicated when people start adding money in halfway or the interest changing etc.

Last edited:
N

newbs1234

Ok, after 15 years of HSC, there's no way this is ever going to come up again.. Do 4U people even learn it?
Do not be so sure. They will do it eventually when they realise that no 4unit student studies financial maths. My guess is next year, financial question in 3unit, or better yet a mega epic financial question for the 4unit paper. LOLOL

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Ok, after 15 years of HSC, there's no way this is ever going to come up again.. Do 4U people even learn it?
Why wouldn't they? 4U students must know all the 2U and 3U content - thus learning this.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
or better yet a mega epic financial question for the 4unit paper. LOLOL
It will never come up in a 4U trial. Only in 3U. Even so, they're not hard. It was actually my favourite topic in 2U. It's a shame I never got tested on it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)