Super Cheap Auto 1000 - Bathurst (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i finish work at 3:30am on sunday :(

i might wake for the start...might

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Poor braad :(

The warm up is at 7:15am, but the race doesn't begin until 10am, so you'll have plenty of time to catch up on your beauty sleep :p

HSC
Just stick with whatever predictions Cape makes, they'll probably be right! :D Though I think Paul Weel/Murphy are real dark horses.

It is also nice to see Tony Longhurst going around the Mountain. Did my eyes deceive me or is Alex Tagliani in this years race? Plus why have some teams decided to enter three drivers? Is there a limit to the amount of drivers in a team?

*Waits paitently for Cape/braad to respond.* :p

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Cape said:
So is everyone planning to turn the telly on at 7am on Sunday? That is far too early for a Sunday morning *yawns*
7am is too early for me, as long as i see the the main race its ok...warmup dosent really interest me.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Just stick with whatever predictions Cape makes, they'll probably be right! :D Though I think Paul Weel/Murphy are real dark horses.

It is also nice to see Tony Longhurst going around the Mountain. Did my eyes deceive me or is Alex Tagliani in this years race? Plus why have some teams decided to enter three drivers? Is there a limit to the amount of drivers in a team?

ill respond to ya...alex tagliani is in this year race with WPS, WPS also part own the champ car team, so they got him to drive for them in the enduros.

im not too sure about the 3 drivers, when i saw that it was intresting too..maybe they havent decided which 2 will race yet or they are racing 3 drivers, i didnt know they could.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:

lol, no i dont think there's a limit on how many, but there IS a limit on the maximum amount of time one driver can spend in the car (so no more single handed heroics like the 60s/70s :p)

so, no i dont think there is a limit if you have 2, 3, or even 4. Some teams have 3 some eyars (not sure this year) to get young drivers experience

it's longhursts last race i believe :( he's been such a trooper...though he will be around next year (team owner or manager)

weel/murphy are darkhorses...and at sandown showed some damned impressive speed, it was a shame their car expired, but hey, better there than bathurst i reckon

nit

HSC
Murphy's never a darkhorse when it comes to Bathurst...he always produces the goods at the Bathurst enduro...I'm hoping for #2 to finish first :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And since when are my predictions ever right :rolleyes:

Murph only ever goes well at two tracks - Bathurst and New Zealand.

OMFG! What is that red paint upon the FPR cat car? grr, and that used to be my fav car, I thought FPR were kind and named a car after me :D

SlipStream

HSC
The BA Falcon is strong at Bathurst, but Ford are normally out of luck. Like, last year, I think the first Commodore was followed by 7 Falcons. Imagine if Murph had crashed!

I think the Murph/Weel is a very strong combo, although I'd love to see Lowndes take it out.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
And since when are my predictions ever right :rolleyes:

Murph only ever goes well at two tracks - Bathurst and New Zealand.

OMFG! What is that red paint upon the FPR cat car? grr, and that used to be my fav car, I thought FPR were kind and named a car after me :D
lol....yes, thats why it's got red, because they know you <3 ferrari

ok, lowndes /muller
murphy/weel
skaife/kelly
courtney/richards
kelly/tander
brabham/bright
ingall/youlden
bowe/jones

all have decent chances (yes ambrose is missing)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Plus why have some teams decided to enter three drivers? Is there a limit to the amount of drivers in a team?
Teams are allowed to cross enter drivers. For example, I know the Betta Electrical Team for Sandown cross entered Lowndes, Ellery, Muller and Macrow. However, final driving pairings must be made between practice and qualifying tomorrow.

lol....yes, thats why it's got red, because they know you <3 ferrari
Braad :p shh ... Michael was just on tv, playing soccer :) Plus, the red paint spoilt the car.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
the weekend has started :D
The weekend started yesterday :p The television telecast marathon has started :D

Lowndes looks like he has a cold, his voice sounded funny, not his usual very chirpy voice, hope he gets better soon.

lol, its already raining at Bathurst. Way to break a drought, just send the V8s in that direction :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
The weekend started yesterday :p The television telecast marathon has started :D

Lowndes looks like he has a cold, his voice sounded funny, not his usual very chirpy voice, hope he gets better soon.

lol, its already raining at Bathurst. Way to break a drought, just send the V8s in that direction :)
why have you got that pretender in your sig? :|

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
why have you got that pretender in your sig? :|
Who is a pretender?

OMG! Did you see the Kangaroo almost being hit? Poor Kangaroo!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Who is a pretender?

OMG! Did you see the Kangaroo almost being hit? Poor Kangaroo!
i heard it...remember richards??

that falcon!! it's a pretender!!!!!!!!!11

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
i heard it...remember richards??

that falcon!! it's a pretender!!!!!!!!!11
The only way to stop Holdens around Bathurst is to whack a Kangaroo in front of them. That was mean :(

Why is the falcon a pretender? 8 minutes til qualifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
The only way to stop Holdens around Bathurst is to whack a Kangaroo in front of them. That was mean :(

Why is the falcon a pretender? 8 minutes til qualifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because it's not a V8supercar, it's a promotions car....just look at the stance...and the wheels!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
because it's not a V8supercar, it's a promotions car....just look at the stance...and the wheels!
Fine! Ill go and find a better picture!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)