Sunset Sounds - Jan 7/8 2009 (1 Viewer)

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
seeing as this bastard was cancelled they're having Sunset Sounds instead

heres a pretty picture of the lineup

Australia’s hottest summer festival line-up heads north to infuse Brisbane in sonic goodness at Sunset Sounds this January. With tickets to The Falls Festival well and truly sold-out, fans need not despair as the cream of the crop have just been confirmed for a frolic in the park at Sunset Sounds. Brisbane’s Botanical and City Gardens will play host to this summer soiree over two blissful evenings as Sunset Sounds crafts its own stunning and spacious home by combining the Garden Stage in the Botanic Gardens and the Riverstage in the City Gardens. Whether you are enjoying a summer break or an après work beverage with a sound track to shake to, kick start your 2009 on January 7th & 8th in super fine style.
i bought tix this morning for 2 days - $150 second release price :eek:

for more info:
website

what do you think? good, bad or ugly?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
seems a fucking lot better than most of the other hundred or so upcoming festivals

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
somethings gotta give with all these festivals hey

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah i bought a first release ticket, $120 or something for two days is pretty sweet
i was going to buy some yesterday at first release price but for some stupid reason i didn't and then today they were $30 more expensive. darn.

HSC
haha yeah carly was trying to get me amped about camping for the original byron bay one, i was like fuck camping riiiiight off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)