Summer School Question (1 Viewer)

Munchy

HSC
I've enrolled into Accounting Transactions and Business decisions for this summer. I was looking at mysubjects, and it shows that I've been allocated to lectures and tutes on two days - monday and wednesday. Does that mean I have to attend both lectures and tutorials on both days?

Thanks in advance!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Summer school normally means alot more hours each week in not alot of time (around a month?).
So I'm assuming you'll have to (or can) go to both lecturers and tutorials on both days.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Munchy said:
I've enrolled into Accounting Transactions and Business decisions for this summer. I was looking at mysubjects, and it shows that I've been allocated to lectures and tutes on two days - monday and wednesday. Does that mean I have to attend both lectures and tutorials on both days?

Thanks in advance!
woohoo
im enrolled in that too
yeah theres 2 lecs and 2 tutes
pretty much were doing the 13 week course in half the time
monday and weds
like eg week 1 and 2 of a normal semester will be on our mon and wed :(

hope it will b alrite

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I was considering getting business law and ethics out of the way this summer holidays.. but this is the reason why I didn't- Two lecturers in a week makes it hard for the information to settle in..

probably works well with others, but doesn't with others.

Munchy

HSC
Oh man! That's hectic!! And here I was brainwashing myself that one day a week won't be that bad... now it's two days a week. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)