summer recruitment drive? (1 Viewer)

cd285

HSC
anybody have any info on wen the companies (i.e woolies,coles target etc) start recruiting for xmas? cheers
much appreciated cd

greekgun

HSC
Not sure when they start recruiting, but if i were u i would apply online now, do all the test things and get in their "job pool" so when they are recruiting ur available to them.

melonkitten

HSC
they have posters on their windows when they are recruiting.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Are they permanent positions to those who are succesfull??

They might as well just give me the extra hours, seeing im availble 24/7 on holidays. Why dont they ever just give the current employees some extra hours???? Put a list up and let us write our names down if we are available for extra hours. Stuff newbies(In my department, they piss me off)...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
milocole said:

They might as well just give me the extra hours, seeing im availble 24/7 on holidays. Why dont they ever just give the current employees some extra hours???? Put a list up and let us write our names down if we are available for extra hours. Stuff newbies(In my department, they piss me off)...
do you at least tell them that you're available 24/7 in holidays?

born2b

HSC
milocole said:

try sucking up to ur manager= TRUST ME IT PAYS OFF!!!! big timeee...

get on your managers good side.. if they are a coffee person find out what they like and if u are working on the same day as them in the morning buy them a coffee on the day to work..if they are a mc donalds pig buy them that shit one day when u have lunch at the same time.. shout them shit sometimes... talk shit and stuff .. and then ask for shifts..

its a small investment the rewards are good.... :)

. i was late 1 hour to work once and gloria jeans was in the shops so i knew that the boss liked a cuppachino- spelling i got her that and she sat there and drank it all up and forgot about it after that she knew i sucked up alot but when i was on checkouts she would let me off for a long time and would let me bludge and act as if i was really good with her and would talk alot aswell..

it made work very fun until she resigned :mad:

oh yeah OT

around october/ september november .. its the best time... woolies usually hire when they just overgo a refurbish.. and its very random times for others...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)