• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Progress. (1 Viewer)

IceOnFire

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
^ takes forever.
dammit i need to do those notes for business.
people doing business- who's summarised the first topic??
is it really detailed???
Meh.. we started marketing first, and my notes are bloody 24 pages long with Arial 10 font.

I got no idea how I am suppose to remember that for the exams, let alone with 4 other chapters.

jdcb4

HSC
Done
Syllabus Summaries for SORII
Syllabus Summaries for Legal
Syllabus Summaries for Modern
Averaging about 20 pages, Damn I was impressed with these. Probably spent as much time trying to maike them look good as actually getting the content.

No English whatsoever, though I did make myself feel better by being a 'The Tempest' study guide

Bunch of Maths Exercises

This may not be the right place for it but I've attached the notes I've done so far for Legal, SoR and Modern. If anyone could have a look and give me some feedback that'd be great. They're not quite finished, still want to add diagrams, flow charts, and time lines. Thx!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Your legal notes look alright there, just had a browse through them, didn't read all of what you wrote, but they certainly cover the points well enough, I see Heinemann in those notes :p

You could add a bit of detail for those questions at the end of the syllabus, but if you think you covered those questions well enough through the dot points, then you wouldn't really have to. They look fine.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just had a quick browse through your Modern History summary and it looks like it covers all the main WW1 points. Well done you should be proud Joe! You should also think about submitting them to the BOS resources, here.

ScottyTee

HSC
Ive done nothing.. :) except run a company, go on holidays and study for my SATs... the other set of exams I have to do to get into US University along side my HSC...

Chocolat

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I nominate SoulSearcher as Dux of BOS for 2007.
For sure.

Regarding my summer progress...so far the following has been done:
Biology - summarised the entire first topic.
Chemistry - summarised the entire first topic.
Religion - summarised the entire first topic.
French C/E - done some listening practice, regularly tune in to the French radio (they speak so fast it's not funny!), writing down some good vocab, done some practice writing tasks in order to retain any flair that I acquired last year.
Maths - flicked through the textbook lol. I really must do some!
English Adv - picked out related material and am reading Emma. Still have to do AOS essay and a creative piece.

And I still have a quite a lot to go. Argh!

jdcb4

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Your legal notes look alright there, just had a browse through them, didn't read all of what you wrote, but they certainly cover the points well enough, I see Heinemann in those notes :p

You could add a bit of detail for those questions at the end of the syllabus, but if you think you covered those questions well enough through the dot points, then you wouldn't really have to. They look fine.
Well spotted, the majority is indeed Heinemann, There are a couple of points they don't cover all taht well and I used the Macmillan text as supplemetary material.

Thanks for having a look guys!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
jdcb4 said:
Done
Averaging about 20 pages, Damn I was impressed with these. Probably spent as much time trying to maike them look good as actually getting the content.

No English whatsoever, though I did make myself feel better by being a 'The Tempest' study guide

Bunch of Maths Exercises

This may not be the right place for it but I've attached the notes I've done so far for Legal, SoR and Modern. If anyone could have a look and give me some feedback that'd be great. They're not quite finished, still want to add diagrams, flow charts, and time lines. Thx!
Yeah the SOR2u notes are pretty spot on, it's got all the main points targeted to answer the syllabus dot point.
Haha you're in the same boat as me, you havn't got any information on NSW Ecumenical Council - I seriously can't find any info on it.

I realised that it's quite useful if you write up a practice simple 1 page essay on the "discuss" type questions, especially for the Aboriginal Spirituality/Stolen Generations section. It helps you to nail down the question with a solid integrated answer.

Oh and you will might need more info on the New Age section, stuff like individualism, seeking other ways to express spirituality, etc, just chuck stuff in to be on the safe side :D

Sofstar

HSC
magpam said:
life sux ... i accomplished hardly anything :(
You can still get a lot done before school starts.:)
I've printed off some chem work that i should be doing....that i havent done....yet.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
jdcb4 said:
Done

Bunch of Maths Exercises

the modern notes are great.
covers everything well. :)

going to do business notes and hopefully get the whole first topic done today.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
-pari- said:
i have accomplished stuff...just not as much as i need to
It's alright... most people are like that. It is the holidays and you should give yourself a bit of a break. Don't be too hard on yourself.

IceOnFire

HSC
Going to finish my physics notes today.

For the rest of the week I am just going to revise all subjects since I finished all my notes for them except maths.

Next week I am going to start studing ahead.

:sleep:I just want to sleep...:sleep:

hayleyl

HSC
I've been so busy and the holidays have gone so fast!
I've done:
some english notes,
some maths exercises
started my senior science dot point summary (so boring)
Tried to come up with my PIP topic
and started my society and Culture assessment task a speech about Vietnam
I have also done my studies of religion II holiday work

If I didn't have a job I would be all over this work but I do!! :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)