Summer is here! Vive la swimwear! (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oooh! I like it...lots...but I really want/need tankini top, I don't like exposing my belly to the world, lol

ediisjoz

HSC
blee blee blah blah

jets swim wear is pretty to look at on the rack at the store.. but not pretty if you want to buy it. rip off i say. just a piece of material.. meh don't care that much though :apig:

HSC
N/A
^ It's good quality though.

Call me nuts, or maybe it's as a result of doing Textiles, but I really appreciate good-quality garments. I appreciate the care taken in it's design, and I love the fact that it looks good, and most importantly - feels good. It's comfortable, and for me personally, I'm willing to pay the extra $$$ for something that I feel really comfortable in. :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
target do make size 8s!!

those ones from target look great!

i'm taking my little cousins swimming lessons over summer and i don't really feel comfortable in my bikini, since my cousins like to pull on my clothing lol i'm thinking i mnight get that tankini/boy short set. easier than wearing a normal singlet that's just going to get wrecked from the chlorine

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
that hilarious

some boys have stumbled onto this thread like a 14 year old boy in the girls change room

Catwalk

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Like grk_styl said, they do :) And size 6's, too.
but on the target site it said those bikinis were only available from >8? :confused:

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Catwalk said:
but on the target site it said those bikinis were only available from >8? :confused:
I know! I'm prtty sure the smallest they have is 8 :( Even seafolly doesn't seem to do a 6!!! (Or at least they're v.hard to come by and I can't find them) Where's the thought for the little people goddamit???

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
glitterfairy said:
... that's hot.

'nuff said.
thanks. it really is :D
its my new prized possession.

ill wear it to my formal becasue i still havent found the perfect dress...like eva longoria at the grammys. (we look SO alike too!)

Always

HSC
AlleyCat said:
ill wear it to my formal becasue i still havent found the perfect dress...like eva longoria at the grammys. (we look SO alike too!)
Eva Longoria is a stunner! You lucky, lucky girl.

Question: what's the smallest size Zimmerman swimwear comes in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)