Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woot. Watched Where The Wild Things Are today :D I think it's the only time I've ever used my ACCESS card outside of campus :s and will be the last. Visually very good, but storyline--didn't go anywhere. There were only 4 people in the cinema, myself included, so had a great choice of seats.

Also got my job offer letter--finally. The letter was dated 30 Nov, meant to have been sent 2nd Dec, and only just arrives today. HR :rolleyes:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
anyone who encountered me at work today would have faced my wrath. i was in an abominable mood.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
anyone who encountered me at work today would have faced my wrath. i was in an abominable mood.
Woot. Watched Where The Wild Things Are today :D I think it's the only time I've ever used my ACCESS card outside of campus :s and will be the last. Visually very good, but storyline--didn't go anywhere. There were only 4 people in the cinema, myself included, so had a great choice of seats.

Also got my job offer letter--finally. The letter was dated 30 Nov, meant to have been sent 2nd Dec, and only just arrives today. HR :rolleyes:
rep for jew and jew

EDIT: wanna rep pims, or ipsm, oor whatevvs but gotta whore myself around first :(

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
roadtripping by yourself seems like a lame prospect

kevin rudd did it though

and look at him

amber44

HSC
$200 later and transfer app submitted. yay. probably should have waited for the rest of my results to come out but theyre taking forever. :mad1:
Transferring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)