Suggestion for resources (1 Viewer)

omnipotent

HSC
Having to go through every document to find something good is irritating
I mean, I'm grateful for the fact that it's there, but..
If there was a rating's system on the files, it would make everything much more conventient
Would that be difficult to implement? Do you guys (site manager) think you would be able to do something like that?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Mmm, I hope the rating system comes in soon... and we can see the amount of downloads before you have to click on the download (popularity will be one of the biggest factors in selecting the best resources).

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
maybe also tags and a search feature
also a preliminary notes section, since most of the prelim notes are with HSC notes, which makes it unorganised

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
^ & yes, definitely seperate the Preliminary and HSC notes (although this will no longer be of any assitance to me)... it's just the resources are becoming a mess. Make people name things properly - as if they were to search for them.

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
^ & yes, definitely seperate the preliminary and hsc notes (although this will no longer be of any assitance to me)... It's just the resources are becoming a mess. make people name things properly - as if they were to search for them.
+1

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
They're good ideas.

In the meantime, for a search function, you can construct a Google search string such as this one:

site:boredofstudies.org king lear marxist

It tells Google to search our resources and forum websites for those keywords.

If you want to restrict it to resources and exclude forum posts, use "www.boredofstudies.org" instead of just "boredofstudies.org".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)