Subjects (1 Viewer)

kevo7vo

HSC
If i work my ass of is there any chance of moving up to Mathematics? I go really well in general and can i ask my teacher if i can do the mathematics test when in the first week of year 12 or is there 0 chance?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Zero % chance.

You haven't fulfilled the preliminary 2U requirements

madharris

HSC
N/A
Yeah what he said ↑↑↑
Work your arse off in general anyways and keep getting good marks

Feynman

HSC
You can't. You need to fulfill a certain amount of hours which encompasses both the preliminary and HSC course.

Why didn't you originally do advanced mathematics?
2 unit isn't advanced mathematics, 4 unit is :D

If you did 5.2 maths in stage 5 then doing mathematics would be difficult anyway if you hadn't caught up to the 5.3 work.

astroman

HSC
no chance i highly think it would be a bad decision even if u were allowed too. General and advanced are too very very different courses, hardly anything relate to one another apart from basic algebra, if you are good at general, keep it and do even better in it. It is better to be good at something rather than be average at something.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If i work my ass of is there any chance of moving up to Mathematics? I go really well in general and can i ask my teacher if i can do the mathematics test when in the first week of year 12 or is there 0 chance?
Don't. Completely, and I mean, completely different syllabus.
And considering that you're the top of General, it will guarantee you will do well as opposed to moving up and coming last in 2u.

HSC
2 unit isn't advanced mathematics, 4 unit is :D

If you did 5.2 maths in stage 5 then doing mathematics would be difficult anyway if you hadn't caught up to the 5.3 work.
Are you sure? A lot of people call 2u advanced mathematics...

Although Terry Lee's 4u textbook is also called advanced mathematics..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)