Subjects that you regret doing (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
english extension 1... i only did it to get to ext 2 and now im regretting it big time, i really dislike my teacher, he is so god damn annoying! and im failing, which doesnt exactly help

haack_m

HSC
IPT, and at times french, but mostly i like french,
IPT just plan sucks, we have a midget asian teacher, she no speak good

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no regrets with anything ive done this year. Probally maths was the biggest, but i dropped that.

In years gone by, i regret doing german instead of Latin.

somnambulist

I regret doing Maths, so much. I only kept it to please my parents and I've done so badly in it. I wish I had dropped it and devoted more time to History Extension and all of my other subjects, because they suffered as a direct result of my doing Maths. Bloody hell.

J

jhakka

ANCIENT HISTORY!

But now I don't have to do it any more... uni history is better, but still a pain in the arse.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Biggest regret was Physics - I should have done Ancient + Ext History regardless of the obstacles since I'd been aching to do that subject for a long time but instead I went with what "made sense". Stupid, stupid, stupid.

HSC
N/A
Fret not, dear hearts :)

It sucks now, but it would have sucked more if you were still delusional and decided to study it in University. Make your mistakes now, kiddos - it costs more later on.

I remember "knowing" that I wanted to study fashion as a post-HSC option. Halfway through my HSC year it was one of my worst nightmares - I hated the theory!!! Thanks to that, I made the decision to follow my other love and study creative writing. Love it.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
The entire English Advanced course has been one big jargon-filled-pseudo-intellectual wank.

nwatts

HSC
PaleReflection said:
The entire English Advanced course has been one big jargon-filled-pseudo-intellectual wank.
Heh, I tentatively agree with you. But i've enjoyed it nonetheless. Moreso for the texts we've studied, rather than the manner in which they were studied.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I regret taking chemistry sometimes, because I can never seem to get my marks as high as in physics and maths.

More than anything I regret the fact that my school is a piece of shit that wouldn't let me do Extension History no matter how much I begged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)