subjects change (1 Viewer)

Miagi

HSC
is there a any subjects that i can change 2 that is not 2 hard and so that i can get a good uai mark ? :D

Miagi

HSC
ahh k kools im doin

slr
religion (compulsory)
software design
eng stand
maths stand
pe
biology

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
It depends on the lines running at your school. You should go to your subject coordinator, not us.

booties4

HSC
If you want to do all "easy" subjects then drop biology and pick another course......it also depends on what sort of subjects you like. Also as it has been already said above, i will repeat it- talk to your year co-ordinator!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but with those subjects, you aren't going to get a great UAI. Bit like my subjects, really.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
In theory you can get a 'good uai' with any subject conbination. bringbackshred no reason why you won't get a 'good uai' either.

Miagi

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but with those subjects, you aren't going to get a great UAI. Bit like my subjects, really.
y wont i get a good uai wit these subjects

Jachie

HSC
Miagi said:
You still can, don't worry. Nevermind bringbackshred.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Miagi said:
Well they scale badly, but like the others said, you can still get a good UAI, but not a great one. You would really need to snap those subjects hard.

But don't worry, you'll go fine.

Jachie

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Well they scale badly, but like the others said, you can still get a good UAI, but not a great one. You would really need to snap those subjects hard.

But don't worry, you'll go fine.
WTF. She can still get a "great" UAI, what on earth have people been telling you? You can achieve a 100 UAI with any combination of subjects. Obviously with the lower-scaling subjects you'll need higher marks, but it's still perfectly achievable. Scaling really isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
OK, i wrote the wrong thing.... Don't blame me - blame the tiring day i've had. I really can't wait to see what type of zombie i'll be at 1am.

Miagi

HSC
1 more question how does scailin down fing work

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Well pretty much the harder your subject is, the more it gets scaled up and vice-versa - i'm no expert on the system, but that's pretty much it. I just sit at school and get the best marks i can and not worry about all the scaling shit - it places way too much pressure on my mind.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I think it's the less students there are doing that subject, the higher it scales, it's all very complicated.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
so it'll be tough doing a course with dummies. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)