Subject timetables for 2008 (2 Viewers)

cosmic08

HSC
Hi guys and gals!
So my first post is about timetables. I've accepted an offer for a Bachelor of Animal Science at Wagga Wagga CSU starting in February, and would like to know when timetables will be released or is it generally done during O-Week? Being a Uni newbie I have no idea.
Any help would be great, thanks!

Matt Samson

HSC
cosmic08 said:
Hi guys and gals!
So my first post is about timetables. I've accepted an offer for a Bachelor of Animal Science at Wagga Wagga CSU starting in February, and would like to know when timetables will be released or is it generally done during O-Week? Being a Uni newbie I have no idea.
Any help would be great, thanks!
There will be a draft timetable out soon and then there will be a final timetable.

However, before timetables are created they need to know how many students there are, so until the main round offers are released (and accepted), I would just sit tight.

It isn't released yet as I just had a look: https://online.csu.edu.au/Inter/Action?type=B&cmd=stud_schedule

cosmic08

HSC
Thanks Matt.
I thought waiting for all the offers to be released might be the case. Didn't realise they release a draft timetable first, will have to keep my eyes open for that in a few weeks time.
Got another quick question, I was offered a place in the Early Round, which I accepted 5 days before the cut-off date which was around the 10th of December 2007. I haven't received any confirmation of my acceptance, should I be worried? Or will CSU send something out once all the offer rounds are finished?

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
cosmic08 said:
Got another quick question, I was offered a place in the Early Round, which I accepted 5 days before the cut-off date which was around the 10th of December 2007. I haven't received any confirmation of my acceptance, should I be worried? Or will CSU send something out once all the offer rounds are finished?
i got an early offer too and accepted it well before the cut off date and i havent heard anything from them either about confirmation etc. I presume they would just send it out after the main round offers are done and from memory they usually publish something in the papers about those who have accepted what course etc.

cosmic08

HSC
Hi Maddy
Thanks for the info. I don't think we need to worry just yet as I just received a reply email from CSU regarding a bridging course that I enquired about and they said I am now considered a current student so I think everything has been received just fine :)
What course will you be studying?

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
they probably just have lots of stuff to process in regards to all the new students hence for the delay of notifying us if our acceptance was all sorted :)
i'm going to be studying speech pathology in albury i can't wait to begin! i'm not very good at waiting i just want to go and get everything and begin classes now!

joshwilliams88

HSC
i received an offer for the BAC Adverting/BB Marketing double degree in bathurst in the preliminary round but havnt received a letter from uac about it yet. should i be worried? or if i contact them they may be able to tell me whats happening?

Matt Samson

HSC
I'm not sure how UAC is running things these days, but I heard you can print off a letter of acceptance with the barcode?

crofty

csu releases its timetables apx two weeks before the academic session begins. so they should be available via my.csu a week or so before o-week! hope this helps

Matt Samson

HSC
joshwilliams88 said:
i received an offer for the BAC Adverting/BB Marketing double degree in bathurst in the preliminary round but havnt received a letter from uac about it yet. should i be worried? or if i contact them they may be able to tell me whats happening?
Here is what it says on the UAC website:
If you have internet access, you can download the offer brochure from UAC's website by following the link on the page with your offer details. This brochure will have all the information on acceptance and enrolment procedures.
If you print that off (wherever it is), you can drive up to CSU (considering you're in Bathurst) and accept the offer in person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)