Subject selection exams (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
yea kinda but like if you suck at math and want to do like physics that's on the same line as legal you will be pushed to do another subject and if you suck at English but you want to do legal you'll be forced to do another subject
i thought that was normal? like when we chose our subjects, our career advisor had to sign off on it and if they didn't think u were capable of doing it then they'd advise u to do sum else but they def wouldn't force u. idk the only difference is that my school isn't ranked as high as al faisal so idk why they doing so much 💀

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i thought that was normal? like when we chose our subjects, our career advisor had to sign off on it and if they didn't think u were capable of doing it then they'd advise u to do sum else but they def wouldn't force u. idk the only difference is that my school isn't ranked as high as al faisal so idk why they doing so much 💀
nah ur forced here ur only given one option

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
like bio and earth environ science was on the same line and bio was the selective subject, and i was like no way for ees so i chose bio, but if i was in a diff school i wouldnt of picked science (I HATE SCIENCE SM)

Anaya R

HSC
Yeah, I don't really understand why schools do that in general.
Like I know one Catholic school (since I teach students from there) where you have to be working hard from year 7 to get into the accelerated maths program (cut off in mid Year 8, but always at risk of being thrown out). And if you're not up to scratch in Yr 10 they'll either encourage you to go to trade school or do non-ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)