Subject and enrollment help! (1 Viewer)

skrillex_x

HSC
Hey there, currently up for the Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology but I was struggling for a bit with the My Student Admin :p

1) This doesn't seem normal, does it ?

dunno.jpg

I've got the rest of the 8 subjects enrolled for the year, but what about my Majors? Or am I allowed to subject a bit from my core subjects to study my Majors this year? So confuzzled aha. With 'Internetworking Project' the way it is, has it already been selected or what? Because apparently I needed to select 'Routing and Internetworks' in order to minor in 'Network Management' and 'WANs and Virtual LANs'.

2) Oh and with the enrollment deadline @ 18th of January, by completing this form online by then will I be all good ?

3) Generally, do you guys usually take up all 24 credit points per semester? Or is that considered a bit of an overload

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Almost everyone does 24 cp per semester, you shouldn't bother with your majors yet - just do core as suggested in the course planner. All your major specific stuff will have a few prerequisities. As for enrolment deadline - that should cover it but you really should try and make your timetable asap.

skrillex_x

HSC
Sweet! Thanks heaps, so I've finished my timetable. Is that it? Have I been enrolled yet? :p

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
If you've made your time table, and you've activated your email - then you are completely enrolled! Now go sign up for orientation stuff, since you are doing IT i'd highly suggest you go to the Engineering/IT camp in mid february (if it's being run which it should be)!

Gigacube

HSC
If you've made your time table, and you've activated your email - then you are completely enrolled! Now go sign up for orientation stuff, since you are doing IT i'd highly suggest you go to the Engineering/IT camp in mid february (if it's being run which it should be)!
Yes, O camp is on for 2013! Anyone who received an offer for Eng or IT at UTS should have received an email about it today.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yes, O camp is on for 2013! Anyone who received an offer for Eng or IT at UTS should have received an email about it today.
Yeah, i looked it up earlier =P

Recommended to anyone if you can go!

koolkid59

HSC
Hey Guys!
I'm also doing B Business B Science in Information Technology.
And I'm sooo stuck with enrolling subjects in the myStudentadmin
Screen shot 2013-01-19 at 8.15.37 PM.png
I don't know what to do here!!! Help!!! plz!!!
And they called me a few days ago saying congratz for getting in saying that they sent an email to me about a camp coming up for meeting peer students but i didn't get an email...what do i do?...I don't feel good :(

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Just enrol in subjects as suggested in the course plan on the site, any thing in particular you are stuck with? As for camp dont worry about the email - just sign up on the site. http://www.feit.uts.edu.au/ocamp/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)