STUVAC (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
Wanted to ask, do y'all have a STUVAC and if so, how long? Because I've just heard that my school doesn't have one and we've got to go to school right until the first day of Week 10, after which we have grad rehersals/grad and formal etc. Just wanted to know if this is the case for all schools and whether STUVAC is really even a thing.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Wanted to ask, do y'all have a STUVAC and if so, how long? Because I've just heard that my school doesn't have one and we've got to go to school right until the first day of Week 10, after which we have grad rehersals/grad and formal etc. Just wanted to know if this is the case for all schools and whether STUVAC is really even a thing.
yeah we graduate on monday so we have stuvac until hsc from then

SASH_06_X

HSC
yeah we graduate on monday so we have stuvac until hsc from then
ngl i thought that stuvac was an extra week or two we got off school to study. if we get off from wk 10 after graduation, that barely counts as stuvac imo, esp as its school holidays after week 10 anyway....:/

SASH_06_X

HSC
my school lied saying we got all of september off but yea theyre gonna tell us tomrw if we have school next week but aint no way im going
same, my school said the same exact thing before, but now everyone is saying that we have school right up to Wk 10 Monday. I want to take off but apparently theres a minimum of 80 attendance to do the hsc(in my school), and im pretty close to hitting that so i can't take off next week :(

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
my school lied saying we got all of september off but yea theyre gonna tell us tomrw if we have school next week but aint no way im going
this is new to me, why arent people going to school? year 12 have always stayed till the last day of term 3 i thought, well at least at my school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)