Stupid shakespear (1 Viewer)

Cocogal

HSC
N/A
Stupid shakespear question!

You know, they want us to learn these amazing texts and become experts on the subject and somehow come up with our own interpretation...........and then show all this and quotes and shite in forty minutes!!

AND THEN..............to have to write a convo and waste time writing all those speach marks and stuff and have to follow two convos............grrrrrr - it was hard to concerntrait writing in the correct form AND include everything you want to in your essay.

*joy* grrrrrrrrrrrrr :chainsaw:

:axedeath: :teacher: kill those enlgish teachers who wrote the stupid paper!!

Last edited:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Are you sure it was the shakespeare question dude??

I did the conversation for Donne; it was annoying converting ur ideas into everyday speech, but i managed

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Big Will: the conversation was for Shakespearee - king lear

Morgues

the question was for all of module B
They do expect a little to much in English? Huge amounts an info plus a particular text type.......argh

Cocogal

HSC
N/A
I agree, they make us do too much. The people that were in the past good at english aren't doing as well anymore because of the stupid format of it!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Morgues
the question was for all of module B
They do expect a little to much in English? Huge amounts an info plus a particular text type.......argh
Shakespear isn't the stupid one... the BoS are!!!
Perhaps they've somehow failed to realise that WE DO SUBJECTS OTHER THAN ENGLISH?!!-- :rolleyes:

Cocogal

HSC
N/A
I meant that Shakespear has been demeaned to a point when they ask stupid questions like that.

I love Shakespear but when they try to sound intelligent by asking questions which make people sit and panic during the reading time, it's not too good.

The question was nothing like any of the practice or previous papers I had looked at only because of the format, and it is that format that isn't going to allow people to show their true skill.

Shakespear composed amazing things. Whoever wrote that question made crap.

Eeeek

Shakespeare not so stupid!

Personally i thought the King Lear question was exellent. After having to do 2 essays i was pretty relieved to be able to have a bit of creative fun whilst still showing off all that i knew. I am greatful to the people who wrote the question. Imagine having to do 3 essays in 2 hours? I couldn't think of anything worse!!!!

gummo

hey, I was just able to recall my own childhood days when HSC wasn't a worry and we discussed the staging and language of King Lear oft, but sadly, when the HSC came about, those days were over :p

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
not that bad

before the exam i was stressing about the king lear question, i was so scared it was going to be a text type i almost didn't want to go into the fricking hall!!

anyways, i did the lear question last, and i must say once i got into it, it wasn't that bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)