Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Dyldodeath

HSC
you didnt read any of the thread did you

as has been mentioned several times

when the person in question poses a threat to the public (a person who has murdered 3 falls under this category)

then yes, the police should initiate a chase, because he poses more danger to the public than a car chase

a non violent car thief poses virtually no threat to the public, and a police chase has a proven 1 in 10 chance of an accident and 1 in 25 chance of an injury, whilst there is less than a 50% chance that the police will even catch the 'car thief'
most of them time they cant identify the person that they are chasing.... And quite often people evade police because they have a past record or are wanted by police already...(this recently happened in my town... man chased down by them after avoiding RBT was actually wanted for several other offenses... good to see him locked away)

Venetiad

HSC

when the person in question poses a threat to the public (a person who has murdered 3 falls under this category)

then yes, the police should initiate a chase, because he poses more danger to the public than a car chase

a non violent car thief poses virtually no threat to the public, and a police chase has a proven 1 in 10 chance of an accident and 1 in 25 chance of an injury, whilst there is less than a 50% chance that the police will even catch the 'car thief'
tl;dr, Petty Crime isn't Crime.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A

those are pretty good odds of catching the thief imo

speak

HSC
The guy who got hit by the police was a criminal too so who cares.

MlleKJ

HSC
Four dead after police chase

Police: "Let's kill as many people as we can on the road in our quest to make sure this petty thief doesn't escape with that bag of cash!"

Yes it's a tradgedy, but you also need to get your facts straight.

The 20 year old driver was unlicenced, was driving a stolen car and had a history of car theft behind him, so no, he wasn't just a "petty thief", as you put it.

The police had called the chase off before the accident, yet the 20 y/o continued to drive over the speed limit and in a recless manner, causing the accident himself

Many poeple on the thread have expressed that the unlicenced car theif wasn't a danger to the general public, but any recless driver is a danger to themselves and any other person on the roads.

you have to remember that the police are just doing their job, trying to keep these dangerous criminals off the street, to protect the safety of the greater population.

Last edited:

MlleKJ

HSC

ANY TYPE OF RECKLESS DRIVING, (which, most car thiefs partake in) IS A DEFINATE THREAT TO BOTH THE PUBLIC AND TO THE OFFENDER(Not to mention the police putting their lives at risk to minimise this risk!)

that is all...

ausnuck

HSC
N/A
And lets not forget that the driver who started the whole thing (a repeat offender at that) didn't care what the consequences of his actions were? He had a friend in the car with him...what does that say?
The police get attacked, but who needs them when we are in trouble?

ausnuck

HSC
N/A
If you want to get angry with someone....try the judicial system of Australia

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
lol don't waste your time guys this ritard will never understand

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
um making threats over the internet you clearly have no common sense therefore i am calling the police to burn down your house & family

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
no doubt my new house and family will be better than your new house and family when the police burn down your house and family

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
sorry but you won't get a new house & family you will just be dead (good riddance criminal)

don't you know how police justice works

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
its ok i wont be home when they burn my house down and i will just claim insurance then i will have a new house and with my families life insurance i can buy a new (probably chinese though) family

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)