Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
how come

if they legislate so that police are able to execute people

then it wont be immoral or illegal right

and i am just following your logic?

Zaza101

HSC
what

i just did? execute all criminals (or randomly chose 1 in 3)

how is that not logical?

it is following your logic

criminals should be deterred from comitting crimes

what better deterrant is there than the fear of random execution??
Dear K Rudd

I think we should ramdonley kill 1 in 3 people to deter people from committing crimes.

Love
A Idot.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
fuck me i just wasted like 30 mins trolling a moron

who cant even appreciate my excellent destruction of their equally moronic views

and cant recognise when i am clearly mocking them

Zaza101

HSC
Souldnt have to agrue with people like you.
If you are too stupid to understand these things then dont argure againt it.

If you truly believe that you undertand this matter... well i hope you die in a car crash too, then it will be the world with 1 less scumbag.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
Actually it would discourage people from stealing cars. you have to remember far smarter people than you and me made these laws and they are proven to work.
I'll explain what i mean by this with a example...

You want a car
You steal a car
You get caught and get put in jail for 5 years
People hear about your story

I want a car
I'm less likely to steal a car because i know i might end up in jail for 5 years..
So i dont steal a car
OR i steal a car and i know the consequences (and i dont blame anyone for my actions)

Therefor if there were more police chases, more people would be likely to not steal a car.

If you dont understand the logic behind this, well that's your problem

following this excellent logic

if

we execute criminals

people wont commit crimes

because they know they have a 1 in 3 chance of being executed

do you understand

your logic is flawed

and i am

mocking you

Last edited:

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
I want a car
I'm less likely to steal a car because i know i might be executed..
So i dont steal a car
OR i steal a car and i know the consequences (and i dont blame anyone for my actions)
Therefor if there were more police sanctioned executions, more people would be likely to not steal a car.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
the only flaw is that some criminals might still commit crimes thinking they will get away with it and avoid execution

therefore we should implant electronic chips in every citizen at birth, including gps transmitters and microphones (they would be implanted in the brain so that any attempt to remove them would lead to death)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Perhaps you have a better idea which would work better than the current system. One which 85% of all Australians would approve, one which can be implemented without costing us anything more and one which would reduce the crime rate.
If you do write it up and send it to the government, if u dont please SHHH...

You cant compare Police cases with executions because executions are illigal, not moral and people dont get a chance to change. Whie poliece cases are ligeal, its not designed to hurt people (remember the police stopped the case when they thought it got too dangerous), if someone gets put in jail they will at least see why they are there and maybe try to change.
police chases could be viewed as immoral: they have a large chance of creating an evil which is worse than the crime for which the criminal was being pursued for; and that evil is transferred to an innocent party, often enough. whether or not they were designed for that matter is irrelevant as far as policy making goes, as policy should be designed with the ends in mind.

police chases kill innocent people, and few crimes (murder, maybe rape and assault imo) are worthy of taking a guilty person's life, let alone an innocent life.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
but i am not muslim so i will explain why your logic is flawed

it has been proven that the penalties for comitting crimes are rarely a deterrant, so increased penalties (executions was an extreme example) do not make most criminals stop and think oh i better not do this

that is it

pman

Banned
HSC
for those that believe police chases are bad things, I put to you this situation...

A man who has killed 3 people ans is likely to kill many more is seen by the police and a chase ensues...he crashes killing a family of four as well as himself.

From your point of view, would rather the killer out there and able to kill an unknown number of people or just those 8 dead

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
you didnt read any of the thread did you

as has been mentioned several times

when the person in question poses a threat to the public (a person who has murdered 3 falls under this category)

then yes, the police should initiate a chase, because he poses more danger to the public than a car chase

a non violent car thief poses virtually no threat to the public, and a police chase has a proven 1 in 10 chance of an accident and 1 in 25 chance of an injury, whilst there is less than a 50% chance that the police will even catch the 'car thief'

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
for those that believe police chases are bad things, I put to you this situation...

A man who has killed 3 people ans is likely to kill many more is seen by the police and a chase ensues...he crashes killing a family of four as well as himself.

From your point of view, would rather the killer out there and able to kill an unknown number of people or just those 8 dead
fuck me you are a dumb aspie

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
therefore we should implant electronic chips in every citizen at birth, including gps transmitters and microphones (they would be implanted in the brain so that any attempt to remove them would lead to death)
LOL 1984!

how do you put in the implants so that the babies don't die? because if you put it in couldn't you take it out via the same route?

travelinchick07

HSC
The guy stole the car...and was in an accident last year which caused him brain damage. He was going at a massively high speed without a licence. He was an accident waiting for a place to happen. The police called off the chase and even if they hadn't begun in the first place, it is more than likely he would have been in another accident some where else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)