Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Mate, I've watched 'thelma and louise' and played GTA and I can tell you most police chases end in multiple homicides.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
its ok guys it is a reasonable risk to make
because there is only a chance innocent people will die

surely helicopter mounted police snipers would be the solution

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
its funny how when something bad happens people look to change the system to ensure it doesnt happen again~

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
its funny how when something bad happens people look to change the system to ensure it doesnt happen again~
u realize deaths still will occur as a result of police chases, even if cops stop chasing crims at 200kmh

a head on collision at 60km/h probably will result in deaths

bazrah

HSC
its ok guys it is a reasonable risk to make
because there is only a chance innocent people will die

surely helicopter mounted police snipers would be the solution

I actually like this suggestion. Let's change the law and give police more freedom to use their guns in car chases. If you steal a car, you run the risk of getting filled with lead. Now there's a good deterrent.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
now you will have crims trying to go even FASTER, to escape police choppers

and when the railgun starts firing, you may even see more violent swerves, which WOULD PUT THE FUCKING PUBLIC AT RISK OMG

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
u realize deaths still will occur as a result of police chases, even if cops stop chasing crims at 200kmh

a head on collision at 60km/h probably will result in deaths
There is an absolute speed limit imposed upon chases, but they presently have the discretion to call off chases at a much lower speed when the situation presents a high risk.

The police should, and do call off chases at much lower speeds when the environment and drivers behaviour calls for it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
you can't outrun the radio.

Seriously though it is unfortunate but you can't have police not pursue people. If someone is desperate enough to consider a crime they are not thinking about the morality of the offence, fear of being caught is one of the last main barriers to them. If they know they aren't going to be chased there will be more crime I'd guess.

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
calling off the chase does not mean the criminals will drive with a safety first mentality

sure they will wish to create as much distance between them and the cops as possible, and in a congested traffic situation, i believe they still will drive recklessly

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
you can't outrun the radio.

Seriously though it is unfortunate but you can't have police not pursue people. If someone is desperate enough to consider a crime they are not thinking about the morality of the offence, fear of being caught is one of the last main barriers to them. If they know they aren't going to be chased there will be more crime I'd guess.
I don't think anyone was advocating that.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
So, zombie omie, ritard, etc, police cars will become useless apart from moving police from one station to the next, no?

As soon as they turn their lights on, or they try to pull a car over for driving dangerously, they are putting the public at risk. How do the police know the driver won't accelerate dangerously and take off down the road, flying into oncoming traffic and killing a busload of pre schoolers? the risk is too much! Ban all police cars on the road, disable their lights and their right to pull cars over!

They can't even start a pursuit, because if they do, when they call it off for being "too dangerous", if the criminal still goes off and kills himself and 3 others, they still get the blame for starting the pursuit. What sort of bullshit are you dribbling?

So now they can't pursue, all criminals have to do is jump into a car, drive off at any speed they wish, dump the car at some distance away, burn it out and take off in another car. Problem solved? Of course not!

get some real sense into this discussion please.

HSC
ain't no bitch ass nigga gon tell me to settle down

i run shit here! y'all just live her

king kong aint got shit on me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)